• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Need Single RCA Extension Cable [Male to Female] for Edifier C2 Speaker


Cyborg Agent
Guys I'm planning to wall mount my newly acquired Edifier C2's but the cable is too short & looks delicate too..

For this purpose I need some good VFM RCA Extension cable & some Stiff Wire cover for these speaker wires.

Is there any separate RCA extension for Audio??

Please suggest..


or you can get one cheaply at local... female to female.. and male to male...
you are in mumbai... so lamington road will be good for you... buy as per your requirement...
Top Bottom