need project in java...help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUKHI99

never forgot your roots!
guys i need a minor project in java i hv to submitt in ma colg .....so plz help me to decide a gud project n also provide me help in dat by providing source code..
thnx in advance

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Would you also like us to kidnap your teacher and demand for marks while we're at coding your project?

Ask for help in deciding a good project , there's nothing wrong in that, but you want code also?
Tell me , if you get selected to work in some company tommorow and they ask you to work on something , you gonna come online and make a thread asking for code?

Pathetic.

Last edited:

chandru.in

In the zone
Would you also like us to kidnap your teacher and demand for marks while we're at coding your project?
:D
Ask for help in deciding a good project , there's nothing wrong in that, but you want code also?
Tell me , if you get selected to work in some company tommorow and they ask you to work on something , you gonna come online and make a thread asking for code?

Pathetic.
And may be he'll get his service terminated by posting his official projects' code here. :p

Shloeb

In the zone
But i am not asking for any code or something. I just want u to help me out. Please help me on my thread.

shaunak

Tux Fan
You want ideas?

1. Restaurant management software
2. Point of sale software (Basically takes product ID, seeks price from DB, adds prices and prints the bill)
3. Encoder (Applies some basic substitution chipers on plan text. Either hardcode substututions or add/substract from ascii values.)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substitution_cipher
4. Quiz Software (Asks a bunch of questions, shows score)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom