Need professional career help : PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
My gf completed her MSc (Bio-Tech) and is now working in EnY. She wanted to take up IPR but Intellecture , one of the best training providers in India, said it is a bad idea as hardly anyone gets through in the first attempt and usually needs more than three attempts. She has become half-interested in doing that now.

Can anyone suggest some short-term professional courses that she can take up? The course should be fun but worthy. It can range from anything to anything. I am just looking for a LOT of options. I already tried googling but got even more confused. Please help.

Who says there is nothing such as free lunch? If she selects what you suggest, your lunch is on me.. on second thought, I'll pass it to her!! :CiobarTongue:

nashpd

Team Digit
In order to get the appropriate solution to your problem, you need to identify the purpose. Why does she want to do a course? For a job? If yes, what specifically? A certain function area, or a higher pay? Once you answer more questions by yourself, you'll get to the answer by yourself. Once you're clear on the purpose, do post your doubt and we'll try sorting them out for you.

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Hmm.. makes sense.. I've been telling her this all along.. However, I will discuss again and will post if I have any doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom