Need photoshop help

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmafire

Journeyman
i need to resize all images in a folder to 800x600, better if I can reduce the size by increasing the DPI.. say 72 to 300.. anyway to do it as a batch?
i have CS2

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Yes it is possible...
But it is slightly difficult to do... And Photoshop is a poor compressor of images..

I would prefer if you use ACDSee or some other freeware application to batch compress images like Irfanview

Google for it...

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Ya nikhil is right Irfan view should do the job easily. Just go to file>Batch Converstion/Rename check mark the use advanced option and click on the advanced setting button and select the width and height. Then select the folder and drap it to the Input window and say start with in seconds all your images will be resized :D you can get irfan view from any of the digit cd's DVD's.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

OP
P

plasmafire

Journeyman
yo dudes.. i got the ability to resize simply, in the right click menu (thx to AutopatcherXP) i donn wanna lose quality, so i want to reduce the dimensions, i.e increase dpi to 300 from 72..

any way? can't in irfanview, xnview or picaso.

OP
P

plasmafire

Journeyman
figured out in PS.. it was in the file menu, i forget which option.. will tell that after I reach home...
u can make any action and apply it to a whole batch.. the compression was really good too..
3.3 MB to abt 155 KB

tuxfan

Technomancer
Can you please tell me how you did it? I have a lot of images that need that sort of conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom