Need phone buying suggestions

ujjwal321

Journeyman
if you are considering wildfire s better go for optimus one.. wildfire does not have any considerable advantage over optimus one (optimus of has a better battery)...

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
Guys, after browsing much under this category, I am in a tie between
Wildfire S and Optimus one. To filter my thoughts, I post some of my requirements to bias on a single phone,,

1. I drop the phone regularly (and yes, my nokia 6303c is really strong)
2. Smooth UI response
3. Compact. (slim like my previous phone)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
1. I drop the phone regularly (and yes, my nokia 6303c is really strong)

wildfire S ---> gorilla glass + good build.
Optimus one ---> good build.

2. Smooth UI response

tie. both are same. but Sense is way ahead of LG launcher. but replace it with any 3rd party launcher.

3. Compact. (slim like my previous phone)

WS a bit more compact than O1.

so i guess, its WS. but current market price is ~13.8k. whereas O1 is 4k+ cheaper.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
@sam: Thanks dude.

So, if i buy ws, then what will i get extra for that 4k+? (same 600mhz proccy / 512 mb ram as O1) will it be only gorilla glass and htc sense?

IN what category does WS swipes O1? I saw one of the links from TDF which pointed out O1 to be the winner in Ws vs O1

any suggestions on this?

and what about after sales support (i mean like pc suite, online support, user community) for WS? (For O1, i see a huge community in TDF itself)

PS: O1 pic posted by android fan is catchy!!!!

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@sam: Thanks dude.

So, if i buy ws, then what will i get extra for that 4k+? (same 600mhz proccy / 512 mb ram as O1) will it be only gorilla glass and htc sense?

IN what category does WS swipes O1? I saw one of the links from TDF which pointed out O1 to be the winner in Ws vs O1

802.11n
LED flash
comes with gingerbread

but

O1 has more battery life.

If you can spend 15k for W:S, I think it's even better to go with Motorola Defy, given that it has got Froyo update.

any suggestions on this?

and what about after sales support (i mean like pc suite, online support, user community) for WS? (For O1, i see a huge community in TDF itself)

PS: O1 pic posted by android fan is catchy!!!!

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
Thanks for your suggestions friends, i will settle upon a phone based on my requirements, buy one and will soon post pics of it

souravs

Broken In
I want to buy a phone.budget-1000 to 13k.
my requirement-
1) speed browsing(like pc)
2)good video cam,
3)smooth operating,
I choose some models-1)O-1,(2)nokia c6-01,(3)wildfire s.
And anybody knows the price of optimus chik,wildfire salsa and s e experia mini.
thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I want to buy a phone.budget-1000 to 13k.
my requirement-
1) speed browsing(like pc)
2)good video cam,
3)smooth operating,
I choose some models-1)O-1,(2)nokia c6-01,(3)wildfire s.
And anybody knows the price of optimus chik,wildfire salsa and s e experia mini.
thanks

If you are okay with Symbian, check Nokia C7. great camera, good multimedia, decent OS, awesome display.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
yes .. but cant complain and i saw nokia c5 of one of my friends.. UI is pretty responsive. But compared to android, symbian sucks a big time. (Dono why nokia still sticks to symbian and has made parnetship with windows!!)

If you want smooth operating and speed browsing, go for O1 or WS
If cam quality is a must, then settle for nokia

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
^ Cant tell anything dude... One of my friends, bought the lava and was very much disappointed with it.. the touch gets damaged easily and soon.. Screen resolution sucks!! Look for samsung corby or similar phones..

Hi friends, I wanna buy htc wildfire s(white color) where can i buy online? I am very much afraid :mrgreen: of letsbuy.com after the experience of our fellow mate sarath. ebay is offering used phones (white color)..any other suggestions of online stores?
Thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Any suggestion over LAVA A10...
I am looking to get a basic touch phone in low budget

Just get something from a good brand and that has good support structure. These el-cheapo phones are good on paper but nothing beats the reliability of top brands.

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
Hi friends, i wanna buy wildfire s Online. I saw the letsbuy website, they are having grey color. but i want white color... Any trustable website? like flipkart? (in flipkart too they are having black color)
Please reply soon...
Thanks.

Terabyte

In the zone
^ Why buy online only? You can contact Flipkart helpline and ask if the white color model is available, or you can always visit the local shop to get one ;)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi friends, i wanna buy wildfire s Online. I saw the letsbuy website, they are having grey color. but i want white color... Any trustable website? like flipkart? (in flipkart too they are having black color)
Please reply soon...
Thanks.

check infibeam.com

OP
Anish

Anish

Spectre
yeah, it did that first.. I went to a local shop - univercel(a dealer listed in htc website) they are irritating me.. offering other handsets such as samsung, lg etc. .. when i insisted, one of the salse man told me that the product itself isn't launched(today evening).. I got fedup..though i am not satisfied going online, there is no way for me now.

@desiibond: its too grey color dude... i wanna white
thanks for the website name.

Buy HTC Wildfire S (White)/Android v2.3/3G/Wi-Fi/5MP at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

can any one say me is this ok

Top Bottom