Need option in browser which will track the time I spent on the browser and when do I do it exactly.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys I know this is kind of weird question. But off late spending lot of time in office on net so I thought I need to keep a tab on it. Using the Mind Summary Page Add on of Firefox I'm able to monitor the total time that I spend per day and also per site how much time I spend. However I would need some kind of way to know when exactly am I browsing say maybe between 3:00 PM and 3:30 PM and then again maybe 6 to 6:30 PM. How can I achieve it. Also using other add ons to restrict some sites with password.

31 Views and nobody wants to reply?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: Need option in browser which will track the time I spent on the browser and when do I do it exac

Press Ctrl+Shift+H.

The History box will open up. Now Click Views --> Show Columns ---> Visit date.

This will help you with the time, but only for the current day.

I don't know how you'll be able to get time periods.

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Need option in browser which will track the time I spent on the browser and when do I do it exac

Search for extensions for this job and you'll find one. I used to use one for Firefox, don't remember the name though.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer

Press Ctrl+Shift+H.

The History box will open up. Now Click Views --> Show Columns ---> Visit date.

This will help you with the time, but only for the current day.

I don't know how you'll be able to get time periods.
Thanks for this. Will help temporarily atleast.

Flash

Lost in speed

Actually Firefox shows 7-days worth of history.
Sort by "Visit Date" in the history, at least it will what was browsed in the PC hour-wise in a day.

Top Bottom