Need new tablet below 15k with at least 2mp rear camera, Android 4.0, Google play

banskt

Broken In
I am looking for a tablet below 15k, with the following must haves-
1) at least 2mp rear camera, with autofocus
2) at least Android 4.0
3) Google Play is a must
4) stable 3G / Wifi connection (preferably both)
4) Display is a major concern
5) Battery life is a major concern

I am NOT bothered about:
1) playing games
2) running multiple apps (I will never run more than one app)
3) charging time
4) Brand

I have found that Huawei Mediapad 7 Lite, EAFT D90T, Micromax Funbook Infinity, Milagrow TabTop MGPT01, Ainol Novo 7 Flame, Ainol Novo 10 Hero fits the bill.
Is there any other model I can look into? Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 would have been the perfect but its beyond my budget. What would be the best alternative for my requirements?

I had a chance to look at Huawei Mediapad 7 lite and Micromax Funbook Infinity. I liked the display of Huawei, but the Micromax had a very poor display.

nikufellow

In the zone
the funbook infinity seems to have got some pretty sniff reviews afaik but since you didn't like it in hands on can't say much .
Well I've seen some Desi guys posting around in xda about getting nexus 7 for 16k - it has only 1.2mp primary cam i guess but definitely worth buying IMO . Also are you into Roms and flashing ?

OP
banskt

banskt

Broken In
I am into ROMs and flashing, but this tablet will be not.. As I told this will be running only one app throughout its lifecycle. :)

And the things I mentioned would be required for that app.

OP
banskt

banskt

Broken In
Zync Z999 and Karbonn Smart Tab 10

Zync Z999 has many bad reviews on Flipkart - poor display, battery back-up (not an issue though since it will always be plugged in), unresponsive screen while charging (so it cannot be used properly, since it will always be charging)

Karbonn Smart Tab 10 seems to be a good option..

forget everything and buy a Nexus 7 ...in India its around 17k

but if you buy imported you can get around 15k

it doesn't meet my first requirement - at least 2mp rear camera, with autofocus

Now, I have so many options... which one to choose? Anybody with Ainol Novo 7 Flame? That one has some really enviable specs.

mastervk

In the zone
i have ainol aurora v3 and its very good.Latest version of ainol (hero/flame) are very good.Check their reviews from net and see if your requirements are met.

SahilAr

In the zone
If you don't believe me,ask MM Funbook users on the forum,Krishnandu Sarkar and Tenida will explain you how horrible the Funbook is!!

I own the device and i can't explain how pathetic it is!It lags lags and just lags!!You never know when the battery will go down and it will shut down automatically!!

Top Bottom