Need new earphones

sarthak

In the zone
Hi everyone, I need to buy new earphones for upto Rs.600. I have shortlisted these two :
1. Sennheiser CX-300-II PRECISION
2. Sennheiser-CX-350-STREET-II

Both are priced Rs.799, and I plan to use a Rs.250 off coupon. But the seller has not mentioned if they have manufacturer warranty. Should I still buy this or something else ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
get soundmagic ES18 for ~550 from online shopping sites though most have ran out of stock.about 2 months ago they were priced at ~450 & even at current price they are the best option & according to some reviews even better than some earphones costing 1000-1200.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^it is 550 not 500 & i bought it for 425 from them about 2 months ago under a special offer.after 2 weeks when i tried to buy one more stock was finished.in their nehru place shop they are quoting the price as 600 btw.

Minion

Conversation Architect
get soundmagic ES18 for ~550 from online shopping sites though most have ran out of stock.about 2 months ago they were priced at ~450 & even at current price they are the best option & according to some reviews even better than some earphones costing 1000-1200.

I got ES 18 recently for my brother for 400 bucks.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Its priced at Rs.550 and Rs.100 more for shipping. Is this the lowest price available online right now ?

Sam just bought it from smcinternational at rs 450 + 50 (shipping) from smcinternational 3-4 days ago . They quote the price higher in website so better contact them first .

OP
S

sarthak

In the zone
Sam just bought it from smcinternational at rs 450 + 50 (shipping) from smcinternational 3-4 days ago . They quote the price higher in website so better contact them first .

I just called him up. He said that the current price is Rs.600+shipping and that if I buy it right now it would be Rs.550 as listed on the website. He also said that he is going to update the prices in a few days and it might increase. So should I buy it right now ?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I just called him up. He said that the current price is Rs.600+shipping and that if I buy it right now it would be Rs.550 as listed on the website. He also said that he is going to update the prices in a few days and it might increase. So should I buy it right now ?

yeh should find it cheaper locally

Hrishi

Any diversion towards Creative EP-630 which comes around 600-800 Rs.?
Its an IEM earphone with very good rating , although quite delicate.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Local would be expensive because of overcharging auto-walas :-x
And Vellore is a small city, I don't think I would be able to find them here.

here is the good deal for you Buy SoundMAGIC ES 18 Earphone online, SoundMAGIC ES 18 Earphone Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping

apply 10% code and get it @ 378 rs

Last edited:
OP
S

sarthak

In the zone
here is the good deal for you Buy SoundMAGIC ES 18 Earphone online, SoundMAGIC ES 18 Earphone Price, Reviews @ Indiatimes Shopping

apply 10% code and get it @ 378 rs

Thanks bro, just ordered from there :)
I didn't use the code though, because with COD available I thought it would be better to be safe than to save Rs.42. Expected delivery date is 27th July and the customer care guy told me that it should be delivered before that. Thanks for the help guys !!!

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i ordered one too & also used the code.i used netbanking so not much worried about getting the payment back in case of any problems.though i am not very sure about getting ES18 as my previous 2 orders of ES18 first from homeshop18 & then from snapdeal got cancelled after ~5 days even after i paid immediately using netbanking because of non-availability.homeshop18 returned the payment through net banking ~5 days after the information of cancellation of order.

OP
S

sarthak

In the zone
i ordered one too & also used the code.i used netbanking so not much worried about getting the payment back in case of any problems.though i am not very sure about getting ES18 as my previous 2 orders of ES18 first from homeshop18 & then from snapdeal got cancelled after ~5 days even after i paid immediately using netbanking because of non-availability.homeshop18 returned the payment through net banking ~5 days after the information of cancellation of order.

When did you order ?

Top Bottom