Need Mp4 to Mp3 converter

CA50

Cyborg Agent
hi everybody, can you suggest any good and powerful mp4(audio) to mp3 converter. The quality must be high. I had some mp3 collections which i converter to mp4, but now i want to reconvert it to mp3.

Please suggest a good one both paid and free.

thanks in advance

falexak

Right off the assembly line
Free one: Format Factory
Paid one: Daniusoft Media Converter Ultimate.

Both of these are the best I have tried.

quan chi

mortal kombat
for free and paid you can try xilisoft converter.
you can find it here.*www.xilisoft.com/mp4-converter.html

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
ultra mp4 converter. this is the only converter u will ever need. it takes as input: DivX, XviD, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MP4, M4V, FLV, 3GP, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, ASX, MKV, OGM, SVCD, VCD, VOB, AAC, AC3, AMR, MP3, MP2, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA, etc.
Output: MP4(MPEG-4), MP4 AVC (H.264), PSP MP4 AVC, iPod MP4, Zune MP4, AVI, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, WMV, Apple TV Movie, Archos Video, Xbox, AAC, M4A, MP3, WMA.

and it is fast...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I don't mean that Ultra MP3 converter is not bad...

But SUPER has more presets for gadgets like ps3, Ipod, etc. And by tweaking the profiles you can really test your hardware limits. And it's a freeware. For me, it is the best converter out there.

jimmy8765

Pavtube Video Converter enables you to edit and convert videos among almost all video and audio formats, as well as the animated GIFs.

With it, videos from DVs or camcorders (JVC, Panasonic, Cannon, Sony, etc.), TiVo (*.tivo), DVDs (*.vob, *.mts, *.m2ts, etc.), YouTube (*.flv, *.f4v), etc. can all be converted to files supported by popular portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Creative Zen, cell phones and so on.

In addition, the output videos can also be imported to iMovie, Final Cut Pro for further editing; be inserted to PPT for presentation; or even be uploaded to YouTube for sharing.

fionawhite

iSkysoft has released its new version of Video Converter for Mac -- v.1.9.5.5 -- recently. Compared to its old version and other congener products, there are several improvements which deserves us to try a little bit.

For the “Deinterlace” function (the process of converting interlaced video, such as common analog television signals or 1080i format HDTV signals, into a non-interlaced form), not just a simple Deinterlace check box provided as general, but four specific options are added, including “Repeat odd field”, “Repeat even field”, “Odd interpolate”, and “Even interpolate”.

For the fanciers of Music or persons fastidious about audio effect, the new added 5.1 Channels Surround Sound support function can not be more fabulous. It supports for 5.1 Channels Surround Sound output in PS3 output formats and fixes the 5.1 Channels Surround Sound Output problem in MP4 format.

In this new version, you can get the estimated output file size so that you can compare the output file sizes between different output formats and choose the most proper one. As to time problem, the conversion speed is improved as well.

Considering the supported formats, three HD output formats are added, they are TS, MPG, and TRP.

Then the last tiny one is that you can pause the video being previewed by pressing the spacebar in this new version.

Resource

xitij2000

Requiem for the Sith
Why do you want to convert to mp3?
Every time you convert between lossy formats, you lose quality, even with the best of encoders. The original files already lost some quality in conversion to mp3's which lost some quality in conversion to mp4, and now if you convert to mp3 again, there will be even more loss in quality!

Unless there is a very good reason, I'd advise against it. MP4 works pretty much everywhere now.

Top Bottom