Need Internet monitoring software

After using unlimited internet connection for several years, now I'm at a place with limited usage internet. My laptop has Win10 which is best in terms of data over-exploitation. I need a software for monitoring bandwidth usage on app basis with facility to block apps from internet usage (any solution to block Win10 updates as I have an ethernet connection, not WiFi).

I'm using Bitdefender Internet Security 2015. Is it's firewall any good?

Thank you

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I just disabled the Windows Update service and so far, it hasn't consumed any bandwidth. I also disabled check for updates or auto-update in settings of all other programs.

D

Deleted member 118788

You can use NetWorx for monitoring usage. Make sure you do not download the latest version as they have made it commercial from 2017.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
You could use a firewall like comodo or ZoneAlarm to block apps specifically. Almost every firewall allows to do this. As for monitoring usage on a global scale ( for PC ), something like Networx is good.

- - - Updated - - -

You can use NetWorx for monitoring usage. Make sure you do not download the latest version as they have made it commercial from 2017.

Any good alternatives for Networx ? Or, any chance you can download the setup for the previous free version ?

Top Bottom