Need IEM like Soundmagic E10 2 to 2.5k

teaj

Broken In
Hey guys, I had an accident and broke my 1 year old Soundmagic E10's jack and now I need a new IEM that has a similar soundstage as E10. I loved everything about the E10s. The feel and the sound output and they are very well balanced as they are not bass heavy at all. I need a similar IEM doesn't have overpowering bass for around 2-2.5k? E10 is old now and I think there are better options available. Any suggestions?

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Go through the reviews of following & select what suits your preference..
1. Vsonic VSD3/VSD3S around 3k [more that your budget but worth the money ]
2. Vsonic VSD1/VSD1S
3. Tpeos Tank
4. Tpeos Popular

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Go through the reviews of following & select what suits your preference..
1. Vsonic VSD3/VSD3S around 3k [more that your budget but worth the money ]
2. Vsonic VSD1/VSD1S
3. Tpeos Tank
4. Tpeos Popular

VSD3S is ~2550 VSonic VSD3S Black (Non Detachable)

OP
T

teaj

Broken In
VSD3S is ~2550 VSonic VSD3S Black (Non Detachable)

Add 330 as tax & shipping could be extra as per region.

Just put it in cart & then check the final price.

The sound quality is definitely very good but I don't like how the audio driver is so big in VSD3S and also having to wear that rubber thingy over my ear every time is just not for me. Can you suggest IEM's designed like E10's (small and without that rubber piece)

OP
T

teaj

Broken In
+1 to VSD3S . It is certainly a better buy than.

Can it be used without those rubber ear pieces? What about Tpeos Tank and Popular? I know Tank is better than popular and how do these Tpeos stand against vsonic? My only concern is those rubber pieces on the wire that that you wear on the ear, I dont want them.

$hadow

Geek in making
Can it be used without those rubber ear pieces? What about Tpeos Tank and Popular? I know Tank is better than popular and how do these Tpeos stand against vsonic? My only concern is those rubber pieces on the wire that that you wear on the ear, I dont want them.

If you have a problem with that just don't buy it. I have seen cases where people buy one thing and the negetive aspect always haunt them. I like Tpeos and I have also used them and along that they are certainly on par with the vsonic. So you can go for Tpeos.

Hey guys, I had an accident and broke my 1 year old Soundmagic E10's jack and now I need a new IEM that has a similar soundstage as E10. I loved everything about the E10s. The feel and the sound output and they are very well balanced as they are not bass heavy at all. I need a similar IEM doesn't have overpowering bass for around 2-2.5k? E10 is old now and I think there are better options available. Any suggestions?
Am i the only one who hears news of soundmagic breaking a lot. Of course majority of us use their cheaper to mid range models, and the good expensive models (Rs3k + )are tough, but i think we can all agree that budget Soundmagic IEMs are delicate. My Soundmagic es18 broke when i shoved it in my tight jeans pocket.

Cowon Em1 is the budget IEM that has solid build quality in my opinion,it has accurate sound reproduction and bass is accurate,costing mere Rs 699. Its been in the market for 6 friggin years and still remains the choice of audiophiles since these people prefer accuracy over BoomBoomOverbearing Bass. (Like that overhyped JBL Tempo,we Indians love exxagerated bass)

Top Bottom