need IEM for normal usage.

$hadow

Geek in making
Hey guys what's up?
As the tittle say I am in the market for a new earphone.
Saw a few but don't have much knowledge regarding audio gears. So my budget is around 1to 1.5k.
I saw tekfusion ones on Flipkart for around 900 are they good?
Hoping for some early responses.
Thanks you guys.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Sennheiser CX 180

These sounds cheap. I would like the price to be around at least 800. Actually it will be a gift from my brother so why go cheap but in a similar scenario there is no need to cost a bomb to him.

amjath

Human Spambot
These sounds cheap. I would like the price to be around at least 800. Actually it will be a gift from my brother so why go cheap but in a similar scenario there is no need to cost a bomb to him.

what do u think the price is ~800.

Its a gift then will see some suggestion for your budget

At Rs 1350, the Sound magic PL 30 is best available at Amazon. It is a classic which was very popular in India because it was only Rs990 back then. Now cheats like Flipkart sell it for Rs2300 approx with the excuse of roller rate. However Amazon sells it for Rs1350 so get it while it lasts. Its actual cost is $20.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Go for the PL 30 or Philips SHE 9700 for good audio quality...
Go for the Cowon EM1 for good build quality...
And, CX 180 is crap!!! Period!!!

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Build quality is a must for me. Cowon looks nice but how is the sound quality compared to the other two? [MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION]

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Build quality is a must for me. Cowon looks nice but how is the sound quality compared to the other two? [MENTION=139494]powerhoney[/MENTION]
The Phillips SHE 9700 is a little better than the EM1 in sound quality while the PL30 sounded similar to me... :)
They have different sound signatures though...
If I were you, I would buy the EM1 no questions asked just for the superior build quality... :)

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
The Phillips SHE 9700 is a little better than the EM1 in sound quality while the PL30 sounded similar to me... :)
They have different sound signatures though...
If I were you, I would buy the EM1 no questions asked just for the superior build quality... :)

So now I think em 1 is what I should be getting.

Top Bottom