need help

jin

Right off the assembly line
hi guys my self jin and im from delhi.yesterday i saw ur forum through google and today i decided to register here.so guys i want to gift a powerful gamming pc to my lil bro on his b'day but here is a problem and the problem is i don't have that much knowledge about configuration stuff cause im new in this field.but i'll try to tell u what i need and what i dont need.pls tell me the price and model of the parts.

So here we go:-

1. Amd process which can speed upto 3.1 ghrz .budget 6k-8k.
2. Mobo which can upgradable to 16 gb ram. Budget 4k-5k
3. Cooler master Cabinet budget 5k-6k
4. 8 gb ram
5. 500gb hard drive
6. Gaming mouse and keyboard budget 1.5k
7. Graphic card 1 gb budget 10k-12k

p.s- guys dont add moniter and hometheater system.but if im forgetting anything importent then pls include that part. And pls forgive me for my bad english.thx

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Whats ur total budget? Will you be buying all components at once or at different times? And also do you already have an HDD? because hdd prices are through the roof at the moment.

Judging from ur post ur budget seems to be around 32 -35k. Is that a correct assumption?

[offtopic] P.S:- wish u were my brother xD

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Welcome to the forums! :)

I would suggest you to fill up the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html . Also, why have you set a specific budget for every component? You can make a total budget and choose the components accordingly.

And yes, you are forgetting Power Supply Unit. :)

Offtopic: Try to give a space after "." and a capital letter too. It makes reading a bit easier :D

And if your budget is ~35k, which seems from your post, you should go with something like this:

Core i5 2320 |-9300
Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3 |-3500
G-skill F3-10600CL9S-4GBNT (4GB) |-1350 [4GB is enough for gaming]
MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC |-9750
LG/Sony 24X DVD |-1000
FSP Saga II 500W - |2300
NZXT GAMMA |-2000
SUB-TOTAL: 29k

For the gaming keyboard and mouse, you should go for Logitech G110 @ 3.5k + Razer Deathadder @ 2k OR Tt eSports Challenger Ultimate@4.5k + MX518@1.5k

TOTAL: 35k :)

Oh and yes, try to use HDD from your old computer(if you have) as prices are very high.. :(

Last edited:
OP
J

jin

Right off the assembly line
Whats ur total budget? Will you be buying all components at once or at different times? And also do you already have an HDD? because hdd prices are through the roof at the moment.

Judging from ur post ur budget seems to be around 32 -35k. Is that a correct assumption?yes sir ur correct my total budget is 35k - 38k .mate i want to buy all this stuff together in just a day.

At the moment i have a hdd of 500 gigs,but im not using it caus my requirements is not that high.so i can use my previous hdd in this brand new pc.

[offtopic] P.S:- wish u were my brother xD
:D u r my brother mate.

Top Bottom