Need Help with these type of Viruses

shiwa436

Broken In
Hi guys,

In my my system there are some .exe files, which cannot be deleted. They are not even detected by SUPERAntiSpywarePro antivirus. They are named as jfhlc.exe, jjuffe.exe

Help me how to delete them....

Last edited:

Rajesh345

Youngling
Hi guys,

In my my system there are some .exe files, which cannot be deleted. They are not even detected by SUPERAntiSpywarePro antivirus. They are named as jfhlc.exe, jjuffe.exe

#Uninstall SUPERAntiSpywarePro antivirus then install avast and update virus def > scan full pc in safe mode

also run spybot seach and destroy in safe mode

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
To delete them manually get a software called Unlocker.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Link-

Download Unlocker 1.9.0 - FileHippo.com

oh!, forgot that manual deletion wont work.

Use updated AV as Zangetsu has mentioned.

Also, use Spybot Search and Destroy.

Online antivirus might help you.
Link-
HouseCall - Free Online Virus Scan - Trend Micro USA

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi guys,

jfhlc.exe, jjuffe.exe are exe files created by win32 sality or win32 worms....
if u see in hidden files & folders options disabled u will c autorun.inf...
open this & it will have the garbage values with some *.exe file...

so to delete dat u have to permanently delete them by using an updated antivirus (such as Avast,Avira or AVG).
Manual deletion wont work here bcoz as soon as u refresh the page it will again appear....

I guess SUPERAntiSpywarePro antivirus is a fake antivirus either a malware or adware :))

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi guys,

if it is Win32 sality, i doubt it'll allow you to install Antivirus. try McAfee AVERT Stinger & then install Avast. will get rid of most of the viruses.

To delete them manually get a software called Unlocker.

unlocker will delete the file but it'll return again.

OP
shiwa436

shiwa436

Broken In
Thank you for all your responses...

#Uninstall SUPERAntiSpywarePro antivirus then install avast and update virus def > scan full pc in safe mode

also run spybot seach and destroy in safe mode

the virus is not allowing me to install avast pro antivirus.. i'am unaware of what to do..

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
use quickheal antivirus 2011.
you can find it in the januvary issue digit's omega dvd.
it scans before it installs.
i had the same problem.no antivirus worked for me except quickheal.

Top Bottom