Need help with my website [Chrome problem]

napster007

Padawan
Hey guys,

i Have a serious problem and i'm hoping the brainy of you lot can help me solve this issue. and i'll be really grateful for your help.

You see i'm responsible for the maintenance of the site, www.cjmdelhi.com its a site for a school in delhi. Now recently it been brought to my attention that when people are trying to open the site through google search by clicking on the link it shows, "WARNING - VISITING THIS SITE MAY HARM YOUR COMPUTER" and this happens only if one is using the GOOGLE CHROME web browser.
*img199.imageshack.us/img199/9171/66557670.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can someone give me a solution to how to fix this? i need a quick solution..

can someone help?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ya it's showing "Malware Detected" for me too. Well...are you using any Flash content or something else from other site??

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well.....I'd say review your site at Google Webmaster Tools - *www.google.com/webmasters/tools

Or if you are not the webmaster I don't have any idea. May be you've to wait for google until the next review.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

May be you could do something from the malware tab

Aspire

Padawan
Google Often detects Flash content as malware and dangerous for the computers,
try visiting your website through google search using any other browser, you'll get the same result.

the only thing is report the error and review the website using google's webmaster tools.

paradise_guy

Broken In
Maybe I can help... If you don't feel any problem.. Can you send me the source code of your homepage to almukhtarcorp[at]gmail[dot]com

Top Bottom