Need help with a gamepad!! which is best?

sumanrbr

Right off the assembly line
Enter Model No. E-GPV
Enter Model No. E-GPV10
Quantum Game Pad QHM7468-2V
ATek USB Gamepad
Quantum Game Pad QHM7487-2V C
QHM7469 Trasnparent Gamepad
Digiflip GP003 Wired Controller
Amigo Gamepad (Double Shock)- FIFA Edition​

which is better? ..... pls suggest!!

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
just buy a xbox 360 wired controller for pc or the logitech one without the rumble which is cheap and good

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Non Xinput gamepads are crap, try to save up and get a Xbox 360 controller or atleast a Logitech F310

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/182238-gamepad-buying-guide.html?highlight=gamepad+buying+guide

OP
S

sumanrbr

just buy a xbox 360 wired controller for pc or the logitech one without the rumble which is cheap and good
i know they r better ..but i dont have that much money :( i only have rs 500

- - - Updated - - -

Non Xinput gamepads are crap, try to save up and get a Xbox 360 controller or atleast a Logitech F310

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/182238-gamepad-buying-guide.html?highlight=gamepad+buying+guide

xinput means a x y w rather than 1234?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
then i would suggest to buy a knock off original xbox 360 controller off ebay they sell for 1100 rs... they work as originals but are off lower quality

OP
S

sumanrbr

then i would suggest to buy a knock off original xbox 360 controller off ebay they sell for 1100 rs... they work as originals but are off lower quality

what is xinput and directinput? i only play fifa.. is it important for fifa?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
non xinput controllers are not compatible in the latest Fifa, not to mention, every new game coming up will natively support xinput and not dinput..
thats why its important get a xinput based controller

- - - Updated - - -

those are crap, i can vouch that they will go kaput in less than 5 months.. its best to go for original xbox 360 controller or a logitech f310

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah logitech f310 is the safest bet for @op. those 500rs controller are really bad.
and about the knock off i am using one for 10 months now and so far no problem

Most of cheap controllers ain't compatible with new popular games.
Coz game think its xbox 360 is connected, but in reality 360 button position is different for those controllers.
So whole controls using cheap gamepad is crap up.

It could play games with cheap one. So I had to buy xbox 360 controller :mrgreen:

$hadow

Geek in making
It matters on the games OP planning to play. For basic racing games any of these will do but for specific titles XBOX controller will be his only option.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
I have a redgear one and 3 LZE controllers(now used for split screen games such as dirt 3 and blur when friends come over) which i used before buying my xbox and ps3 controllers
i used x360ce to configure it to act as an xbox controller
*code.google.com/p/x360ce/
it took a bit of editing to get the buttons right but after that it was flawless,you can use upto 4 gamepads with it(edit each one accrodingly ofcourse)
dont listen to the others,directinput stuff isnt that much of a pain,only game where i have trouble is left 4 dead series
once you understand how the xinput wrapper works,you can use any controller to suit your needs(not difficult at all)
took me an hour to figure out and get 4 gamepads up and running
even vibration works
sure the xbox,logitech and even a dual shock are easier to configure but given the high price etc and since you are on a budget,you can make do with a cheaper gamepad till you save up for a better one
so in the end,its upto you
you can buy one of the more popular gamepads-logitech ,xbox,dualshock etc if you have the budget (very very easy to setup)
or you can get a cheap one for the time being-preferably LZE(rare to buy online in India,i got mine locally for 120 bucks) or redgear(i got the one with PC,PS3,PS2 support for 600 from FK)(a bit trickier to configure but not at all impossible unlike what the others say,takes a bit of effort and time initially)

- - - Updated - - -

non xinput controllers are not compatible in the latest Fifa, not to mention, every new game coming up will natively support xinput and not dinput..
thats why its important get a xinput based controller

- - - Updated - - -

those are crap, i can vouch that they will go kaput in less than 5 months.. its best to go for original xbox 360 controller or a logitech f310

what is xinput and directinput? i only play fifa.. is it important for fifa?

this will allow you to convert any gamepad to xinput(emulates an xbox controller to be specific)
if you buy the right gamepad,you can use it for a long time without issues
*code.google.com/p/x360ce/

Top Bottom