NEED HELP- Which Card To buy- GTX 1080/1070- ASUS MSI EVGA ZOTACT

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
oops, sorry for late reply. Yes, this seems to the OC one. I guess you must have already bought it by now, eh ? Which one did you buy?

No I havent bought it yet. I have to buy it from Flipkart only and thats where I am stuck as it doesn't have Gigabyte 1080 and neither Asus.
I am getting a huge discount as I am having some offer coupons , so I have to use it and that can only be redeemed at flipkart as merchant.

Now tell me whether to go with Zotac Amp Extreme or MSI Armour Edition of 1080.. There are no their option such as Asus or Gigabyte...

I am really frustrated as I cannot go with Gigabyte....Please help me out

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
No I havent bought it yet. I have to buy it from Flipkart only and thats where I am stuck as it doesn't have Gigabyte 1080 and neither Asus.
I am getting a huge discount as I am having some offer coupons , so I have to use it and that can only be redeemed at flipkart as merchant.

Now tell me whether to go with Zotac Amp Extreme or MSI Armour Edition of 1080.. There are no their option such as Asus or Gigabyte...

I am really frustrated as I cannot go with Gigabyte....Please help me out

If you have only 2 choices , zotac and msi, then I would go in for Zotac because of their 5 year warranty. I have used both zotac (GTX 770) and MSI (GTX 460) in the past, and both of them were really good.
Just a word of caution though for the Zotac AMP! Extreme. Its just too big card, and might not fit in some small cases. It wouldn't fit in my CM Storm Stryker as well !!
Go to PCpartPicker site, select your card and select your cabinet in which you are planning to install the card. If it fits, the site will notify you that these parts are compatible and vice versa ! Btw you looking for 1080 or 1070? I thought you were looking for 1070.
OT : Last month I got a PS4 for myself, now I have to alternate between my gaming sessions.. on PC and on PS4 .. aah.. gamerlife

krish1997

Broken In
don't go for 1080 if you just want to play games buy 1070 .even digit product reviewers claim they did not see much difference in 1080 and 1070 only 15-20 is higher in 1080 version

Top Bottom