Need Help ..Urgent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalboi

Broken In
Hello
I am right now in final year of my engineering(CSE) . I have given a few entrance exams for MBA and even managed to get call from few decent institutes like ICFAI. But now I am thinking to pursue my career in technical field only. So is it better to do MBA in field of IT in such institutes or if there are some other better options ahead like some CCNA course etc and then find a job??
Please tell me other available options in technical field too.

if u still wanna continue in Technical field..u can pursue for MS...CCNA and stuffs..nwo everyother person does it..even f they are not from technical background...

Gusoir84

Right off the assembly line
A Physiological and Social Phenomenon

A Physiological and Social PhenomenonWhen it comes to the question of why certain parts of our bodies—feet, chest, lower backs, underarms, etc.—are more sensitive than others, some believe that it’s an evolutionary trait we’ve developed to protect ourselves from small bugs, wow power leveling spiders, and other surprise attackers. The key word here is surprise—the grazing touch usually needs to come unexpectedly to yield laughter. wow power leveling Research has shown that the cerebellum, which registers touch, shows more activity when the touch is a surprise rather than anticipated. If the brain recognizes that the touch is coming, it will make the nerve response less intense, which is why we can’t tickle ourselves successfully. Why we laugh when tickled is possibly where social cues come into play. Tickling that produces laughter is referred to as gargalesis, a term coined by two psychologists, Arthur Allin and G. Stanley Hall. (They differentiate this type of tickling from knismesis, which is akin to a light itch.) Gargalesis usually only occurs when the tickler and cheap archlord gold the tickler’s “victim” are familiar and comfortable with each other. A child being tickled by his or her parent, or a person being tickled by a archlord online gold partner or close friend, will often attempt to escape the attack, but will laugh when doing so. However, imagine if a random person on the street or even someone you just met tried to tickle you. The response would probably not be laughter—in fact, it would be downright awkward and creepy. That’s because we learn from a young age that it’s archlord power leveling only socially acceptable for those we trust to have that kind of contact with us.

OP
crystalboi

crystalboi

Broken In
this is where the problem lies...nowadays everyone is goin for such courses so if its worthy doin if i consider the job prospectives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom