Need Help Regarding Buying A WiFi Router With USB Dongle Support.

ajitdash

@dd!cted t0 techn0l0gy...
Hello team digit,
Its ajit from bhubaneswar and i need to get a suggestion from your team regarding buying a wifi router with USB Dongle Support.I have a Dongle of Bsnl which is ZTE AC8700 which gives speed upto 2.4Mbps and i need a compatible Wifi router as these type of routers only support specific dongles.In my idea theres a D'link router which is DWR-131,and the customer support agents say that this router is compatible with my dongle,but still i am in a doubt in buying it.
Kindly please suggest me the best and correct one for my need.
I Thank You For The Help You Provide In The Near Future..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Hello team digit,
Its ajit from bhubaneswar and i need to get a suggestion from your team regarding buying a wifi router with USB Dongle Support.I have a Dongle of Bsnl which is ZTE AC8700 which gives speed upto 2.4Mbps and i need a compatible Wifi router as these type of routers only support specific dongles.In my idea theres a D'link router which is DWR-131,and the customer support agents say that this router is compatible with my dongle,but still i am in a doubt in buying it.
Kindly please suggest me the best and correct one for my need.
I Thank You For The Help You Provide In The Near Future..

Check out the ekwireless website. And check compatibility with your model.

Sarath

iDota
Dont report posts and then type a reply ajitdash

saswat my budget is nthng lyk specific but i need a gud router and to wich i cn rely on blindly..bt bfore closing my eyes i need to interrogate abt it 1000 tyms..

-ajitdash

OP
ajitdash

ajitdash

@dd!cted t0 techn0l0gy...
asingh, is that ekwireless a gud company?? ..i mean overall?? ......coz it was formed in early 2009..and i dont know about its product reviews..

sarath,,,me to post reply karke submit reply kar raha hu..anyways i need suggestion..

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom