Need help on psp

Status
Not open for further replies.

technofreak98

Right off the assembly line
I want to ask a few questions...

1.What is the current price of the psp?
2.What is the price without bill?
3.I have got 25,000. At first I wanted to buy only a fone from the price (n85).But now I am thinking of the psp.If i do buy it, which is the best symbian fone i can get for the remaining money?

k4ce

Youngling
look , u can get a PSP from sony world for 8990 ... but u need to bear in mind that not all PSPs are moddable ...check the date stamp b4 buying ... the newer ones cannot be modded ...

so u can scout the grey market for modded psps ... dunno if they charge u for moddin it

u wud hav bout 14-15k left ... u can get the n81 8gb for it ... or the n78 (provided u can find it)

k4ce

Youngling
dude , n85 is more expensive and has more features than the n79 ... so somparing them will be slightly unfair ... tell me wat features u r lukin for ?

OP
T

technofreak98

Right off the assembly line
i basically need a sleek fone which will be able to sustain a bit of wear and tear....i dunt handle too rough, but in college some wear is bound to occur....and den i need a feature packed fone...dunt care abt screen size or stuff...but connectivity options shud be gr8...

sujoyp

Grand Master
i basically need a sleek fone which will be able to sustain a bit of wear and tear....i dunt handle too rough, but in college some wear is bound to occur....and den i need a feature packed fone...dunt care abt screen size or stuff...but connectivity options shud be gr8...

for u N79 is better...coz N85 will get some or other slider problem...and u even dont need a big screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom