Need help of my newest MP4 player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magis

Right off the assembly line
I bought MP4 player from China last week. Once I receive the player, I am so happy with its beautiful looking. But I am sad with its terrible manual and its software when I turn on it. The device has marked on the player itself saying that it is an AVI player. It contains a demo avi file which plays reasonably well.

I tried to load up some avi files which play on my computer. But the portable player says incorrect format. I think the problem is that I can not understand functions of player fully. After I tried several times, I still can not upload avi. File.

Can some one suggest what we can try in this situation? Have you come across this situation before? And have you bought any MP4 player from china? I think I have been cheated or the player had problem before shipment. Anyone help me?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Copy the avi(default avi in your mp4) to your computer and check it with "Gspot codec information" tool. It will give you it's details like resolution,bitrate etc.

Note down those details and then convert the file to those specifications and then transfer to your china mp4 player.

I haven't bought any chinese product and won't ever buy one in my life. These products are nothing but useless. It's sad to see you bought one, but don't ever get a chinese product in future. Even if you need to spend a few more on branded products go for them, they are of superior quality. It isn't any problem with your player, but this nuisance are expected in cheap chinese products.

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
Or the best thing you can do is go ahead vth Akshay Kumar from Chandni Chowk To China :D and fight sum kung fu vth those chini bhais who made u fool by givin a 3rd class mp4 player :lol:

waise here in India only u would've got those Chinese mp4 players itni door jaane ki kya zarurat thi...:mrgreen:
Chinese iPod touch mp4 players retails here at just 1.5k vch features touch screen, big screen and expandable memory!!:wink:

its a full too copy of Apple's iPod Touch :razz:

Ok try this convert ur videos in .asf or .mp4 format it will definitely playback on ur mp4 player and remember keep d resolution of ur videos at 176x144 or 320x240

my frnd's chinese mp4 player supports 3gp, avi, wmv, asf, mp4 :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom