Need help its important!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashang

Journeyman
I m doing diploma SYIT and our lecturer has told to do research. So, I m looking for "JAVA" information like introducton, codes,etc. But , it needs to be of 8-10 pages . And all information i want to cover in these 8-10 pages. The detail should be good. There should intro. and other stuff too.
Please Help , i know that some people are here great programmers and some know more abt software.
SO BUDDIES PLEASE HELP BY GIVING REPLIES!!!

OP
dashang

dashang

Journeyman
Need information about JAVA language

I have to prepare a assignment So, i m looking for information on java. the information should be of 8-10 pages only.

Please Reply

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Need information about JAVA language

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_(programming_language)

slugger

Banned

The Source for Java Developers

it is really sad at people r blatantly askin 4 ready made assignments on d forum

d00d y don't u google d word JAVA and go abt doin ur research, instead of askin 4 pre-chewed content

and now if u say dat u were askin 4 refernces only, den how is it dat u also llimited d no of pages ur reference gonna b

Garbage

God of Mistakes...

Let me tell u bro, Google is the BEST resource available on Internet.

Just "Google" whatever u want, & u r thru. :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Check Wiki . I wonder if you already have submited the report. I see you had posted it two weeks ago.

slugger

Banned
double thread
REPORTIN

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64490

@charangk
:D dint u realise dat dis is a double thead :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ LOL I didnt remember that I had replied for the same guy :p . I have pathetic memory :p ..

shantanu

Technomancer
@dashang : just dont post double threads in different sections.. your first last and final warning..

would you guys want to look at this :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/search.php?searchid=333513

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom