Need help in moving stuff out of android to Iphone

ajayritik

Technomancer
I recently got iPhone and would want my contacts and other apps data to be moved to my iPhone.
1.Firstly do I need to check if all my contacts from my android phone moved to google and then take back up and then import them to my Android?
2. I use some apps like Expense Manager, Any.Do is this available for Android. I don't want to setup account again.
3. In the existing iPhone there are some photos taken by a family member can I move/view this photos to my PC or take a backup on my PC.
4. How do I remove the existing apple id and use my new appleid?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
To move contacts etc you can use this:
Move to iOS – Android Apps on Google Pla

2. If you used Google accounts for those apps they should move all data when you login to iOS app via Google.

3. Use the iCloud webapp or Windows app to retrieve the photos. Or just connect the phone to a computer in MtP mode transfer photos.

4. Just logout from the iPhone accounts from settings.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
1. Since my PC detected the iPhone I was able to move the photos from iPhone to my PC. so that issue has been resolved.
2. Even though I was able to configure my new apple id in the iPhone I still have contacts saved by my wife still available. I don't see any option to delete all of these contacts. Before I Import the contacts from Google I want the existing contacts on the phone to be deleted. I don't want to merge my contacts with her. Any ideas?
3.I use an app called Expense Manager often. I was able to take backup of the app in .CSV format however when I try to import the CSV file after installing it on my iphone it's looking for iCloud. I'm not sure how to move the .CSV file into iCloud so that I can import it from there.
4. I was also able to remove the existing apple id from the phone.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys need help on moving my whatsapp conversation from my Android phone to iphone 6s.
Any suggestions

Top Bottom