Need help in downloading embeded flv file

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hello,

I need to download a FLV files embeded in a page which can be accessed only after login, problem is that you only see those video only certain number of times, they are kind of classes for one of my friend, he wants them to download and see them whenever he wants, preferably in his phone...
But problem is that I am unable to locate direct flv url for video, I tried videodownloader for FF and also orbit downloader in FF and IE also.

Videodownloader for FF is downloading only 20 kb file, looks like they have added some security so that people can't download videos..
Here is embed source :

Code:
                <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="*download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"
                    width="320" height="280" id="Player" align="middle">
                    <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
                    <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />
                    <param name="movie" value="OACWC_Player.swf" />
                    <param name="quality" value="high" />
                    <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" />
                    <param name="flashVars" value='ip_add=128.58.68.54&stud_name=Sunil Shah&regis_id=IOT033&video_path=OAC/IOS_MAY_2011.flv' />
                    <embed src="OACWC_Player.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="320" height="280"
                        name="Player" align="middle" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain" allowfullscreen="true"
                        type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="*www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer"
                        flashvars='ip_add=117.199.199.152&stud_name=Sunil Shah&regis_id=IOT033&video_path=OAC/IOS_MAY_2011.flv' />
                </object>
Since I am with almost NIL in knowledge of FLV , I can't figure out what's going on but looks like they are wrapping actual video url somehow, but I am not able get its stream by various way, I even tried to see Http requests of browser but no avail.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think the absence of replies on your query, has something to do with a rule of TDF, "No h@c|<ing discussions."

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I already did that, looks like they are passing variable like IP of the server (128.58.68.54) video bath.. ie. OAC/IOS_MAY_2011.flv separately then piping them or something but to my surprise if video is being played then must be streaming but no video downloader or similar software are able to track it !!!

I wish I had learned nitty-gritty of flash :p

nims11

BIOS Terminator
use videodownloadhelper addon for FF, it will detect the URL once the video starts playing and will let you download it.

Top Bottom