Need help in assembling gaming pc max 37k

sanil

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

Would request your suggestion to help me choose a PC config

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: purpose is to play all recent and upcoming games and basic programming and photoshops . i am mostly interested in sports games like fifa nba 2k13 series

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Max is 38k-40k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7 64

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No Monitor needed going to connect it to 32 inch LED

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:I have an Microtek UPS if tats gonna work wen we upgrade it also m re using
I dont wan to buy keyboard, mouse, speakers.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in 2 weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:
Assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:
I am at mumbai i would like u suggest best local shops here in mumbai were i can assemble the pc
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I prefer to go with Intel than AMD so accordingly configure
and graphic card m prefering zotax gtx650 ti

Cilus

laborare est orare
Here is my suggestion:-

AMD FX-6300 @ 7.5K
Asus M5A97 LE 2.0 @ 5.6K
G-Skill RipjawX 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 @ 2.4K
WD Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM SATA III 6 Gbps HDD @ 4.2K
Antec VP450 PSU @ 2.6K
Asus 24X SATA DVD R/W @ 1K
Galaxy GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 @ 14.6K

Total: 37.9K

OP
S

sanil

Can u compare Performance of Amd 6300 and i3 3220 and also dont u think atleast 550w is needed for these high end g.c and all i was thinking of coolermaster 550w and gtx 650ti 1gb

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Can u compare Performance of Amd 6300 and i3 3220 and also dont u think atleast 550w is needed for these high end g.c and all i was thinking of coolermaster 550w and gtx 650ti 1gb

Never think of Coolermaster PSU buddy. They are pretty useless and only a noob will go for CM PSU.

OP
S

sanil

you are ok with VP450P
or else seasonic S12ii 520, avoid CM especially thunder series... its crap
Hi bro i would like to know amd fx 6300 with gtx 650 ti boost how will be the performance
and u r from mumbai can u suggest a local shop from mumbai were i can get good deal and service

ankush28

Bazinga
Hi bro i would like to know amd fx 6300 with gtx 650 ti boost how will be the performance
and u r from mumbai can u suggest a local shop from mumbai were i can get good deal and service

Get Zotac GTX 650Ti boost if you want to save some money, also it has 5year warrenty if you register product in 14 days.
Obviously 660>650ti boost in graphics but its ok.
Go to lamington road, visit PrimeABGB, theITwares aka e-launge.

OP
S

sanil

Get Zotac GTX 650Ti boost if you want to save some money, also it has 5year warrenty if you register product in 14 days.
Obviously 660>650ti boost in graphics but its ok.
Go to lamington road, visit PrimeABGB, theITwares aka e-launge.
Thanks a lot and also wud like to know whether these shop will buy current system i want to sell them
My system cong is core2duo 1 gb ram 160gb hdd

pls reply

ankush28

Bazinga
Thanks a lot and also wud like to know whether these shop will buy current system i want to sell them
My system cong is core2duo 1 gb ram 160gb hdd

pls reply

Sorry, I dont know about that !!!
You can use bazaar section of forum sell your stuff.

OP
S

sanil

hii guys please suggest me a cabinet similar to nzxt gamma for the above specs and also m planning to buy a monitor too so suggest me a monitor which will be suitable for my config
for cabinet max 2700
for monitor max 7500

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
if the budget is not flexible enough , get dell s2240l and cheap cabby. if flexible enough, you can go for source 210 elite.

OP
S

sanil

hello friends actually i asked u for a cabinet which is not nzxt as nzxt is not available in our local shop

pls reply urgent

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel Core i5 4430 -13500
MSI H87M-G43 -7000
Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4GB -2500
WD Caviar Blue 500GB -3500
Antec VP450 -2900
Corsair 200R -3000
Dell 22" S2240L -8300
TOTAL -40700.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Where is the Graphics card? How OP is supposed to play games with Intel HD Graphics?

Top Bottom