Need Help ! Grinding sound come out from CPU

sndp6783

Right off the assembly line
hello everybody !

Pc Configuration :
processor - core i5, ram - 4gb, os- win7

Problem:
whenever I turn on my desktop pc, it sounds like a MIXER & GRINDER machine. this sound come out from the Cabinet area. as I am new to computer world I am unable to detect what is the actual problem. whether my hard-disk is going to crash or what? what should I do now?:-(

please help me by giving me the proper sollution to fix it and thanks in advanced.

doomgiver

Warframe
where is the noise coming from? the hard disk area or cpu area?

some fan may be touching a wire or something, making the noise/

where is the noise coming from? the hard disk area or cpu area?

some fan may be touching a wire or something, making the noise/

adding to the possibilities: loose cpu cooler screws,

whenever I turn on my desktop pc, it sounds like a MIXER & GRINDER machine. this sound come out from the Cabinet area. as I am new to computer world I am unable to detect what is the actual problem. whether my hard-disk is going to crash or what? what should I do now?

try running the pc with the side panel removed and try again to locate the source of the sound.

doomgiver

Warframe
cheers!!!

that particular sound (of a wire hitting a fan), is INSANELY scary. once, i nearly dropped the side metal window onto my feet due to this (i was removing it, while pc was running, and the edge touched a wire, which touched the fan). i was scared shitless.

that particular sound (of a wire hitting a fan), is INSANELY scary. once, i nearly dropped the side metal window onto my feet due to this (i was removing it, while pc was running, and the edge touched a wire, which touched the fan). i was scared shitless.

Ha ha :p

Top Bottom