Need Help From all of you guyz,,,,,plz....

JP1016

Right off the assembly line
Hi all
I have completed my 10th (cbse) with 69% and just cmpltd my plus two with 78%
now i have enrolled into btech cse course..

my problems are
-i dont have good communication skills ...i need suggestions from you guyz to improve
-what is the scope of cs engg,,nowadays,,,n how much should i score to get a descent job?
-also tell me is that possible to get into famous companies like google,adobe etc...with this degree...i hve heard that most of their recruitments are from iits'
-which all certificates addup your chances for getting a job?like the niit certs.
-which is the best company to start with?
Help me plz...:)

I got very poor mark in maths 43/100 in 10th and 57/100 in +2 ,,but i have very good marks in other subjects...will this have any effect on my future plannings,and also im confident enuf dat i can score gud marks in my engineering course;;;

Last edited:

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
First of all I like to tell you that don't take tension yaar, it's good to see that you have certain plans in your life but hey you also have the college life to enjoy my friend.
Now to the career question, I must tell you that there is no such thing as the best company to start your professional life & if you really want to go to some prestigious company like Google, Adobe, IBM and etc then you have to be patience. It will take time & a lot of commitment from yourself. For the Certification options it would be better if you do your certification in your last semester because until you reach the last semester you can't understand the career path. Because there are lot's of career paths you will find in the end of your Course & then you can take certification to improve your future.Best of luck.

tahask11

Right off the assembly line
I agree with Anand.
And as he said you are thinking too much too early.... Take a chill pill. I am firm believer in Baba Ranchoddas....Seriously. Concentrate on you abilities it includes your strength and weaknesses. There are few things you are born with and little push takes you to the next level. There are certain things which just cannot be learned, no matter how good the teacher is. There are certain things I just cant do, including singing. Now I am not saying I give up because I believe I am not good at it.
Communication skills can be improved considerably by reading good stuff. Read something which interest you.
And when your Final year starts you should have clear picture what you want to do. And thats the time to concentrate on Certification(Microsoft, Cisco,.....) stuff if you are interested in them.

Top Bottom