need help for final year project

dashang

Journeyman
Guys i m third year IT degree student , i am looking for good topic for my final year project . i am looking for something good , like my friend made 3d Compiler in C. It created 3d objects .
Please give your valuable suggestion , just reply if any thing is there in ur mind .

my 1st proj 3rd yr :
i built a customizable audio plugin for ASP pages with user profile and playlist support on the server.

it played mp3 and wav files. user had the option to select songs from the server library or upload his own file. then the code can be placed any where on any page to play music randomly

2nd proj: final yr :
vehicle number plate recognition and tracking system (u get the idea)

mitraark

Decrepit
my 1st proj 3rd yr :
i built a customizable audio plugin for ASP pages with user profile and playlist support on the server.

it played mp3 and wav files. user had the option to select songs from the server library or upload his own file. then the code can be placed any where on any page to play music randomly

2nd proj: final yr :
vehicle number plate recognition and tracking system (u get the idea)

Wow really nice. I am 2nd Year IT student and to be honest i have no idea how or what to use / learn to make those :(

abhidev

Human Spambot
In My final year IT degree project....we had made a "Surveillance system" in Visual Basic 6.
This software would reside on your computer capture all the processes running, applications used, websites visited, take screenshots on a timely basis,capture key presses, pc usage time,etc...of the user. And log all this information in an encrypted form so that later the administrator can view this information in the form of a Report. We wanted to even add a webcam so that a snapshot of the user could be taken.

The aim of this project was to provide an application that could be used in offices and cybercafes to monitor user activities and the name of our project was "Omnipresent"

abhidev

Human Spambot
You won't see in the applications list but it would be there in the process list...as it was kind a basic surveillance system...the examiner was pretty much impressed by the functionality...specially the screenshot and key press tracking feature

Wow really nice. I am 2nd Year IT student and to be honest i have no idea how or what to use / learn to make those :(

try to learn stuff on your own and you will come up with something others, even your professors never thought of

You won't see in the applications list but it would be there in the process list...as it was kind a basic surveillance system...the examiner was pretty much impressed by the functionality...specially the screenshot and key press tracking feature

thats great work.

axes2t2

I am a cat
I had made a software to manage customer transaction for a computer vendor in Visual studio 2008.

Very simple.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
In My final year IT degree project....we had made a "Surveillance system" in Visual Basic 6.
This software would reside on your computer capture all the processes running, applications used, websites visited, take screenshots on a timely basis,capture key presses, pc usage time,etc...of the user. And log all this information in an encrypted form so that later the administrator can view this information in the form of a Report. We wanted to even add a webcam so that a snapshot of the user could be taken.

The aim of this project was to provide an application that could be used in offices and cybercafes to monitor user activities and the name of our project was "Omnipresent"

project is good but the application has keylogger & is a serious threat to users as their accounts can be hacked easily

@dashang: Buddy u can take help from professors ,friends & seniors...
read the previous made project documents available in library.get the core concept clear
opt for the one which u will b able to handle & complete on time.
All the Best & do well

abhidev

Human Spambot
project is good but the application has keylogger & is a serious threat to users as their accounts can be hacked easily
as i said all this data is encrypted and can be decrypted by the admin only....so unless the admin is a thief then can't help it:razz:

mitraark

Decrepit
The project itself is basically a Keylogger Application :)

@dashang: Buddy u can take help from professors ,friends & seniors...
read the previous made project documents available in library.get the core concept clear
opt for the one which u will b able to handle & complete on time.
All the Best & do well

Thanks , i will ask seniors what they did for their project. Shoudl have thought of this before :idea:

Zangetsu

^^good for parents monitoring child...

I bet u wudn't have installed it in ur PC not ur frnds who were with u in dat project.... :grin:

The project itself is basically a Keylogger Application :)

its not. keylogger is completely hidden. wont do go into details but you cannot enumerate, request service or stop the process. .Net does not provide any of such capacity and its simply impossible to make a keylogger in .net, managed code that is and many more options,

Zangetsu

its not. keylogger is completely hidden. wont do go into details but you cannot enumerate, request service or stop the process. .Net does not provide any of such capacity and its simply impossible to make a keylogger in .net, managed code that is

buddy he had developed it in VB6

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
For my third year B.Sc., I have developed a online compiler for Java - a site where user can upload / type Java code and the site will compile the code, report errors if any and give executable (.class) to download.

I have created a pastebin as well.

Lately, I have created an online examination system. Now thinking of creating a programming competition management platform.

buddy he had developed it in VB6

thats why i said the app is not a proper keylogger. i would say that you actually have to design a driver for proper implementation. i did that for studying compilers in 4th year

For my third year B.Sc., I have developed a online compiler for Java - a site where user can upload / type Java code and the site will compile the code, report errors if any and give executable (.class) to download.

I have created a pastebin as well.

i created the same for C/C++, java, C#, VB and python in ASP. it was not a
project, did it to study ASP and C#.

the pastebin idea is good. didnt know something like that existed !! thanks...

Lately, I have created an online examination system. Now thinking of creating a programming competition management platform.

man... such sites are lame.... do something interesting.. like online paint s/w or something.. for your benifit

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
man... such sites are lame.... do something interesting.. like online paint s/w or something.. for your benifit

LOL... Man, I made it to learn new frameworks and to help friends in their project. I don't make them for my benefit.
I have a very good job in IT for my *benefit* and I do much larger projects. Have worked on many languages, frameworks and platforms. :)

Chill... :p

Top Bottom