need help for choosing graphics card

saswat23

Human Spambot
You can get MSI GTX-560 for 10.5k. Its the best card you can get within you budget.
Yes, HIS is a very good brands. But dont get HD 6850 at any case. Look for GTX-560 only. Check SMC international they had a MSI GTX-560 for 10.4k.

OP
S

sreemodh

Right off the assembly line
It seems to be out of stock, can u suggest any other good COD sites?
can i get a 6870 with that budget?

havoknation

Journeyman
please suggest me the best card that i can get for 11k?
is HIS a good brand?

Little stretch your budget and get GTX560Ti @ 14k or else start scouting for HD6850.
Yes HIS is a good brand and its distributor is TIRUPATI Enterprise which is known for its warranty services. IMO stay away from asus as its warranty is given by Rashi which sux big time

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Little stretch your budget and get GTX560Ti @ 14k or else start scouting for HD6850.
Yes HIS is a good brand and its distributor is TIRUPATI Enterprise which is known for its warranty services. IMO stay away from asus as its warranty is given by Rashi which sux big time

Bad suggestion.
1. There is no point of buying 560ti by spending 14K at this point of time. It have only 1GB of vram and its power hungry.
2. Avoid HIS & Tirupathi. Tirupathi have the bad reputation of suddenly stopping import of specific brand. The same thing happened in case of seasonic. Who knows whether they will do the same in case of HIS or not.

is HIS a good brand?

Avoid HIS. See the reason stated in this post.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ So there will be issues in RMAing Seasonic PSUs ?? This trend is bad if dealer is the After sales service provider.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ So there will be issues in RMAing Seasonic PSUs ?? This trend is bad if dealer is the After sales service provider.

It would be best for everyone if it were only a speculation of mine, but what I can see in the market, I fear that there will be issues regarding replacement warranty.
Seasonic PSUs are not widely available everywhere. And above all, that I saw during my last visit to tirupathi, they have very little amount of stock of Seasonic PSUs are nowadays they are more interested in selling G.Skill & deepcool products.
May be The Sorcerer knows more about this. :unsure:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seasonic Taiwan website is still showing Tirupati Enterprises as their distributor here but looks like they have not updated their website .. will ask The Sorcerer about this.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
You didn't get me. Tirupahi IS still their distri.
I think we should proceed via PM to discuss more about it.

Top Bottom