Need help for Acer Timelinex series laptop..Plz reply

kammu

Right off the assembly line
Hi Frnds,
I am planning to buy Acer timelinex 3830tg but confused due to the brand name Acer.I don't have any idea Acer laptops.So need inputs regarding this laptop.Acer timelinex users plz reply.
Also how's the after sales service of Acer.

Thanks

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
First thing you must know that experience with any specific brand differs from user to user. So its irrational to make views about a brand from a small bunch of experiences, either bad or good.

Above all, Acer is not so good, not so bad company making cheap laptops (money wise). Though, build quality (along with quality hardware) is a segment where Acer seriously needs to give attention. But their low end segment is pretty good. I have personally used one.

Lastly for these types of queries, we have All laptop related queries here!!!. If you have any speific type of query, you're recommended to post it by creating a thread as you did along with filling Laptop questionnaire.

I hope this helps. :)

PS: Please mention what config are you getting in 3830tg as I can see different configs floating around.

OP
K

kammu

Thanks Sujay for ur reply.
The config that i m getting is:

2nd Gen Core I5
4 GB RAM
500 GB HDD
Win 7 HB
Price 37,300

OP
K

kammu

sorry forgot to mention about graphics card.It contains

1 GB Nvidia 540M
and
also USB 3.0

OP
K

kammu

Thanks for the reply.

The model is Acer Timelinex 3830tg (13.3 inches).

Waiting for the Acer Timelinex/Acer users reply.
Also how's the Acer After sales service.

Thanks.

saurabh595

Broken In
I am also interested in buying this laptop............
Can you please tell me from where are you going to buy this laptop......as this laptop is not listed on Home | Acer
Reply soon.........

sarthak

In the zone
Hi Frnds,
I am planning to buy Acer timelinex 3830tg but confused due to the brand name Acer.I don't have any idea Acer laptops.So need inputs regarding this laptop.Acer timelinex users plz reply.
Also how's the after sales service of Acer.

Thanks

The build quality of acer is not very good, but if you get that config at a good price along with good service its fine. About the service ask people in your city, as service quality also differs from place to place.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
If I remember correctly, the Acer 3830tg doesn't have a removable battery. That means, replacing the battery or removing it to reset the laptop won't be possible. But it has got very sleek looks. Had done a couple of research on it few months ago for a friend. You can go for Asus K series instead with the same configuration.

Top Bottom