Need Help For A Gaming PC Under 100-120K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
@OP
Since you are going with a Single DELL monitor , get the HD 7970 . I thought you were going with Dual Monitors..
I am in some other world , I know....:-(
I am sorry for the troubles.

draco21

Dragon...Dragon...Dragon.
Well he is buying in may so maybe he can afford to get confused and clear doubts anyways......

660 ti sli is better than 7950 cf... which fits op's budget nicely too.....

if anyone is against it, try proving the same instead of saying that it is confusing op. pls dont say tht it wont be required and all as smthing not required today may be required tomorrow for newer games.....

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Yes! Draco presented my point very well. I want to be futureproof. Even you guys said, at first, that I need a multi-gpu setup. But now, you guys are going against it! -.-

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Okay. Lets put it straight.
i7-3770K
P8z77 pro
660 ti SLI
WD black 2 tb
Nzxt phantom 410
Ultrasharp U2312HM
Logitech G500
Logitech G550
Corsair HX 850
APC 1.1 kVa
Corsair 1500

And G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Actually, an SSD is not needed. I am happy with a black. I will get the SSD as and when the need arises

Im going for CM EVO 212.

draco21

Gr8 more than 1 month left.....

till then, do some research for getting cheap prices and all.... scout online shops and local ones and make sure you get them for best prices.......

also view reviews of all the products u are getting. Here, google is ur best friend.......

best of luck man........

gameranand

Living to Play
Okay. Lets put it straight.
i7-3770K
P8z77 pro
660 ti SLI
WD black 2 tb
Nzxt phantom 410
Ultrasharp U2312HM
Logitech G500
Logitech G550
Corsair HX 850
APC 1.1 kVa
Corsair 1500

And G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB

if you are going in for Multi-GPU setup then do yourself a favor and replace that Mobo with Maximus V Forumula for better stability and OC. Also change that Cabinet with something better which has better Air Flow and fans.
Also as per your config I guess it will easily going to cross 140K mark.

draco21

Agreed formula is asus's flagship, but choosen mobo is also very good dont u think??

as for cabby, well, i have no idea so suggest??

also it wont go 140k......... it will be around 125-130k

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
He can go for the full sized Phantom for Rs 7800,great airflow,with an inbuilt 5 channel fan controller.The chosen mainboard is good enough for stable overclocks of up to 4.5 GHz easily,IMO.

But yes that board heats up too,so a good cabinet with a side fan is a must as he is getting in to SLi too. The next best option is Sabertooth for Edit Rs 18500 and then the Asus Maximus,ofcourse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom