Need Help For A Gaming PC Under 100-120K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man. That TVS one looks crap. Cheap indian thingy. I remember a mouse for around 1.8K from CM. Dont remember its name, but it got really good reviews. The keyboard seriously has to be other than TVS. please

Oh I remember now. Its CM Xornet.
It may look crap, but it us rock solid. Unless you are opting for some other gaming KB, you should get the TVS Gold.

Xai

Journeyman
Don't splurge on a gaming keyboard right now, if you are trying to save money. Instead go with a regular kb and invest in a gaming grade mouse. Or get TVSE Gold. Mechanical kbs are awesome.

If you prefer kb that looks cool, then for gaming, try for mechanical kbs. They do cost a bit though. Try Razer Blackwidow or Corsair K60. If reqd, buy cheap non-gaming stuff now, and save 5-6K for the kb later. IMO, a good gaming mouse and surface are more important than the kb.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Oh man. That TVS one looks crap. Cheap indian thingy. I remember a mouse for around 1.8K from CM. Dont remember its name, but it got really good reviews. The keyboard seriously has to be other than TVS. please

Oh I remember now. Its CM Xornet.

TVSE has Quality to die for. No Razer Corsair CM has that ,no one. Im using one (PS2) for over 8 years now,and it has taken immense pounding all these years and still works as new!!! Get a good mouse like a Logitech G400 and a TVSE keyboard or a entry level keyboard from Logitech.

Stay away from Cyclosa bundle, very high failure rate. Either the mouse or the Keyboard will die sooner or later. For me the Space bar and Enter key died.And the Abyssus mouse that comes with the bundle is at 1800 dpi and is not the original 3500 dpi one!!! So thats the catch there.

For PSU get the TX850V2UK and not the TX850M. The TX850V2 is work horse and has muscle to reach 940 watts and beyound under stress and ambient temperatures (airconditioner ON)!!!

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Get g400 and microsoft sidewinder x4
I got it from itwares, talk to them
It is the only non mechanical keyboard, that I know of that does has ghosting on all keys. + it looks good.
G400s (newer version) might be launched when you buy the rig
Total will come 1.8+2.4= 4.2k
You will come to this decision only like I toldyou a lot earlier to go for sli, udh3 and now this ;)

OP
V2IBH2V

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Yea. I would get a high-end keyb after the rig. Not now though

Yea. I would get a high-end keyb after the rig. Not now though

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
now that's quite a bump ! ;-) npow check Op's last activity on TDF .. it's on 14-04-2013 06:16 AM .. Op has not logged in after that so closing this thread for now .. if OP comes back nd needs to open this thread feel free to PM any mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom