Need help finding PS2 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccstar2

Banned
I've recently picked up a PS2 and I want to buy some good games for it. I live in Bangalore and most of the stores have the usual games stocked but I am into RPG's and I can't seem to find any good ones over here. Does anyone know where I can pick up some good RPG games for the PS2? I have not modded my PS2.

Thanks for any help!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I've recently picked up a PS2 and I want to buy some good games for it. I live in Bangalore and most of the stores have the usual games stocked but I am into RPG's and I can't seem to find any good ones over here. Does anyone know where I can pick up some good RPG games for the PS2? I have not modded my PS2.

Thanks for any help!
Which titles are you looking for?

OP
R

roccstar2

Banned
I was at Croma Saturday evening but they have no RPG titles at all. Its really annoying because I enjoy RPG's and the only games I can find are GOW, GOW2, and.. a few others like Hanuman and such.

Baker

Albicelestes

Thanks for any help!

dude many shops dont have good collection of ps2 games... ,
in brigade road one shop is there below planet m [not remebering the shop name]..

i will suggest u to mod the ps2 then u can find huge huge collection of games in national market as well as commercial street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom