Need help buying mobile under 20000

Runjesh

Broken In
Well my budget is under 20000 i can do 2-3 thousand up also

My first priority is gaming and web browing,rest all just not neccesory

till now i thaught of some upcoming mobiles like HTC E1,Galaxy Express,Lumia 720,Xperia L.i can wait till half of month of april if anyone of this get launched,suggest me which is better also suggest me other options as well..

aroraanant

Explorer
Wait for sometime and let new phones come, and if you wish to buy one now then you can have a look at Xperia SL.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
you should really wait for Xperia L...if that phone gets launched under 20K, then no one will come as close to that phone in price performance ratio.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
You're choices are diverse. First answer this: will you go for Android or will you go for Windows Phone?

frankly as you will be gaming, I'd recommend a Android phone. Google Play has lot more games than Windows Phone.

OP
R

Runjesh

Broken In
You're choices are diverse. First answer this: will you go for Android or will you go for Windows Phone?

frankly as you will be gaming, I'd recommend a Android phone. Google Play has lot more games than Windows Phone.
My First Choice is android only,i considered it only as an option..i will wait for this phones to get launched ,not to buy in hurry..

Top Bottom