need help buying 1.5 tonn split ac

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
i will use the ac for around 3 hours daily and yes sharp is not available where i live only lg samsung onida o general and godrej i live in a small village near guntur...

$hadow

Geek in making
I use O'General and if sharp is not available at your place than it is the best option for you.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Get the General ,best of all the names you mentioned.

using since 1997...
windows...split...no issues and ecxellent cooling in peak summer also...
installation must be made PERFECTLY...then no gas leaks, no issues and I had never serviced my ac(except cleaning the whole indoor unit every 2 years are it gets a lot dusty...Super Cool Super Quiet

- - - Updated - - -

do not buy star rated ac's
realy want to save power go for inverter and run it like a fan:mrgreen:

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
okay but o general ac costs around 50k please suggest me anything under 40k no matter what either inverter or star rated

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Under 40K theres a General 3 Star you can get that. Or Theres a Daikin at 38K its 5 star rated. You van take a look at the LG inverter V too, Model No: BS-Q186C8R2 ,they are good.

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
i like the lg inverter one Model No: BS-Q186C8R2 but it is priced at 50k any other inverter ones below that and do i really need a inverter ac for 3-4 hours of usage what do you guys think

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Its not about 3 to4 hours,its a myth ,even 3 to 4 hrs will save you money on Inverter Acs. Else look at the already mentioned General 3 star or Daikin they come within Rs 40K.

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
what do you think about this one Samsung PentaStar 1.5 Ton Split AC, Purista 1.5 Ton Split AC 5 Star Price

- - - Updated - - -

and yes guys how will i know what capacity is my old ac its an onida ac split i lost all the documents i think its a 1.5 tonn but my wife says it is a 2.0 tonn is there any way to find out what is its capacity

Dr. House

No Regrets
You should definitely go with Samsung 1.5ton Split AC. As you live in a small town, you need to think about after sales services. Samsung has great after sales support throughout the country. Overall fine AC for your budget.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
what do you think about this one Samsung PentaStar 1.5 Ton Split AC, Purista 1.5 Ton Split AC 5 Star Price

- - - Updated - - -

and yes guys how will i know what capacity is my old ac its an onida ac split i lost all the documents i think its a 1.5 tonn but my wife says it is a 2.0 tonn is there any way to find out what is its capacity

it will be written on outdoor unit

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
O General has best cooling . Loyal fan

Completing delivery of multi air conditioning system for buildings “AIRSTAGE®” to “World Trade Center Changzhou” (China) - FUJITSU GENERAL

THIS is enough to prove why general[FUJITSU] AC's are preferred..
Number of rooms :
About 450
Number of units ordered :
496 outdoor units and 2,142 indoor units

*www.fujitsu-general.com/global/news/2009/09-Y05-19/images/vrf_outer.jpg

OP
L

luckyidnani

Broken In
guys please tell me a way to find out the capacity of my old ac it is not written on the ac or on the odu is there any way to find out

- - - Updated - - -

and yes i checked the outdoor unit it is not written on it

- - - Updated - - -

we have a double bed a tv a laptop table a small bed for the kid and the room is stuffed no place to walk [we fold the kids bed in the morning] a whole wall is missing [windows] and we have direct sunlight through windows in our room do you think we should go for a 1.5ton samsung inverter ac or a 2.0 tonn sharp inverter ac samsung has some new modles launched with triangle shape saw it at the local dealer today

Top Bottom