Need gud dual-SIM phone.

monkey

Padawan
I want to buy a Dual-SIM phone for my cousin. I am looking for the following features:

1. Android OS
2. Good screen resolution.
3. Good camera.
4. Screen size not more than 5".
5. Good after-sale-service.

My budget is around 20k. Can somebody please suggest me?

I have been considering Micromax Canvas HD (A116), Panasonic P51 and Samsung Grand Duos but can't decide between them.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Well the Grand Duos is better than the others when it comes to after sales service but other than that the Canvas HD and Xolo Q1000 are better. Now you have to decide whether you want more features or better aftersales service.

If u are planning to use ur phone for max. 2 years, then get Canvas HD or XOLO Q1000.....wait for Canvas 4 too (release on july 8)...

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
If u are planning to use ur phone for max. 2 years, then get Canvas HD or XOLO Q1000.....wait for Canvas 4 too (release on july 8)...

I have to gift the mobile by July 6 so can't wait for Canvas 4. How's Panasonic P51? Samsung doesn't have good screen resolution (as compared to competitors) and Micromax has dodgy performance (as per some users). I haven't seen or tried Xolo so don't know about it.

I have to gift the mobile by July 6 so can't wait for Canvas 4. How's Panasonic P51? Samsung doesn't have good screen resolution (as compared to competitors) and Micromax has dodgy performance (as per some users). I haven't seen or tried Xolo so don't know about it.

Panasonic P51 is good(processor same as Canvas HD & Q1000), try to find its review............. Check its camera quality & build quality

YogeshCopper

Broken In
Panosonic quit mobile industry globally a few months back,they have re entered I doubt a.s.s would be there when they quit! you get a stylus along with p51 but no stylus slot doesn't seem to be a well planned phone to me....If the person is an active android user he/she is gonna be pissed when they get a top of the line phone 2 days before the next top phone...MMX has camera issues the camera is placed awkwardly so one has to hold it slantingly to point at an object straight to them (check review videos on youtube)if you are gonna gift it xolo q1000 would be your best bet

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ XOLO has no better ASS than MMX, AFAIK.
think about Lenovo ?
*www.thedostore.com/smartphones/s-series/s-series-s820-white-s820.html

*www.thedostore.com/smartphones/s-series/s-series-s920-white-s920.html

SunE

Professional Newbie
+1 for Grand. Bought one yesterday and even though the screen res is low, the quality of the display is really good. Also Samsung is the most reputed brand of smartphones in India. Get the Grand in metallic blue color. It looks really classy.

OP
M

monkey

Padawan
yup.
Samsung's ASS is simply awesome, though some of their phones are bitterly overpriced,

I saw Samsung Core and Quattro too which had similar resolution as Grand but due to smaller screen sizes they had better PPI. But there was no information on type of processor (except 1.2GHz dual core) and also there camera was average. So going for Samsung Grand....

Thank you guys.

(I had shortlisted Xolo Q1000 too but I have never seen anyone using Xolo products so I refrained from it...it is going to be gift after-all and I didn't want to take chances with new brand)

Top Bottom