processor:----- i5-2400
motherboard:-- msi h67 ma e35(b3)
ram:-----------2X2gb 1333Mhz Corsair
psu:-----------cooler master 550w extream power plus

i have 22inch 1080p display...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so what's your budget ? the PSU is not the best one if you ask me but anyway, you can go for cards like GTX 650 ti Boost or HD 7870.

OP
U

uttamgorai

Broken In
will the cards recomended by you isn't more powerful for my existing hardware. i mean, if one has i3-2100 or something like that and he used gtx760 then the card will not be able to deliver the full performance but if he used i7 processors the he can get he max performance.......

please help....

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
you can use the 7870/650ti boost happily with your config. there will be no bottlenecking.

just upgrade your PSU too.

OP
U

uttamgorai

Broken In
For availability reason I am also considering hd7770.
So what about hd7770? And what will be its equivalent nvidia card.

OP
U

uttamgorai

Broken In
i mean in my city (jamshedpur).

please help...

which nvidia card is equivalent to hd7770 and which brand to prefer when going for amd cards.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Well, equivalent of HD 7770 is GTX 650 which performs slightly lower than the AMD counter part. However, HD 7770 or GTX 650 are not the best card for gaming @ 1080P resolution. Can you order Online?

icebags

Technomancer
which brand to prefer....

u should mention what games u will be playing what are ur performance / gfx card level expectations.

650 < 7770 < 650ti < 650ti boost all good for most of the available games @ highest settings, but within a year, expect games that will require at least a 660 to perform well @ high grafix settings.

also, new gfx card lineups have been introduced by both nvidia and amd, but i am not ware of their details, perhaps others will be able to give details. :chinscratch:

Top Bottom