Need Graphic Card under 15000/-

rohit 123

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a graphic card for my system for the animation....for 3d and 2d work

My PC Configuration is.. motherboard--dg33tl.smps 600w..4gb ram

thanks in advance

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Answer these :

Brand and model name/no. of you the PSU ?
Cpu name and model ?
Softwares you will be using for for 3d and 2d work ?
Is gaming performance important to you ?

OP
R

rohit 123

Answer these :

Brand and model name/no. of you the PSU ?
Cpu name and model ?
Softwares you will be using for for 3d and 2d work ?
Is gaming performance important to you ?

motherboard--dg33tl.
processor--quad core
PSU or smps-- vip 600w
ram ---4gb
for animation use ..3d software- 3dmax and maya
2d software- flash.photoshop,corel draw,dreamviewer,pagemaker.etc

so plz repl

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the PSU is the main weak link here .. you can go for a GTX 660 ! ~13.5k and a Seasonic Eco 600 @ ~4k or to stay in budget you can go for a GTX 650 ti Boost @ ~11k.

OP
R

rohit 123

the PSU is the main weak link here .. you can go for a GTX 660 ! ~13.5k and a Seasonic Eco 600 @ ~4k or to stay in budget you can go for a GTX 650 ti Boost @ ~11k.

sir thanks for repl
can u tell me which gtx650 shud i buy .bcoz i m searching in flipcart.com there r meny gtx650
are available in 8 to 16k price range...plz give me the ling of that graphic card

plz rel thanks

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get GTX 650 Ti Boost from either Zotac ( AMp Ed. ) or Asus ( DC2 ) .. on FK the prices are much higher but you can find it from other vendors under 12K.

sir thanks for repl
can u tell me which gtx650 shud i buy .bcoz i m searching in flipcart.com there r meny gtx650
are available in 8 to 16k price range...plz give me the ling of that graphic card

plz rel thanks
Get HD7850 which is available for 13k if possible.

OP
R

rohit 123

get GTX 650 Ti Boost from either Zotac ( AMp Ed. ) or Asus ( DC2 ) .. on FK the prices are much higher but you can find it from other vendors under 12K.

sir thanks for repl can u tell me (ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card) or ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition 2GB 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

which one is good for ur point of view

plz repl

ASHISH65

Technomancer
sir thanks for repl can u tell me (ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card) or ZOTAC NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti AMP! Edition 2GB 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card

plz repl

Gtx 650ti Bosst is way faster than 650ti amp edition.get boost edition one

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

plz repl

sorry for the wrong info .. there's no Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost Amp though Zotac GTX 650 Ti Boost is available .. anyway, here are the links ( just get any of these ) :

GTX650TIB-DC2-2GD5 - Graphics Cards - ASUS
GTX650TIB-DC2OC-2GD5 - Graphics Cards - ASUS
GTX 650 Ti BOOST: ZOTAC - It's time to play!

Cilus

laborare est orare
Last time Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti was available at 13.2K in SMC. I think their website got hacked and getting redirected to Google. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last time Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti was available at 13.2K in SMC. I think their website got hacked and getting redirected to Google. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, I;m facing this too. 660ti @13.2k was also the hacked part right?

Yes, I;m facing this too. 660ti @13.2k was also the hacked part right?

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Please look at the OP's requirements before making suggestions. Nowhere has he mentioned gaming and you guys are suggesting GTX 650 Ti.

@rohit 123 - GTX 650 series are gaming graphics cards and are of no use in the applications you use. Save some more money and get a Quadro or FirePro workstation card. In the meantime, upgrade your RAM to at least 8GB.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
yeah you are right ,i completely missed it.....

OP better get a Leadtek Quadro FX 600 1gb for Rs 10,300 if your requirement is for Pro work.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please look at the OP's requirements before making suggestions. Nowhere has he mentioned gaming and you guys are suggesting GTX 650 Ti.

@rohit 123 - GTX 650 series are gaming graphics cards and are of no use in the applications you use. Save some more money and get a Quadro or FirePro workstation card. In the meantime, upgrade your RAM to at least 8GB.

thanks for the pointer. May be we are biased towards gaming graphic card and that's why overlooked Op's requirement ;-)

anyway, jokes apart don't go for a Quadro 600 instead get a AMD FP V4900 - it offers better performance and the price should be around ~11.5k

Top Bottom