Need Game Backup - BF4

chris

In the zone
Many of us got Battlefield 4 on recent sales. With 24 GB download size, it can take me up to 7 days to download.

If anyone can take backup, write on DVD and mail, i am ready to pay (i can buy you steam games, amazon games or bank transfer). If needed, i can sent pen drive.

Game Backup needed

* Battlefield 4 (origin)

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Many of us got Battlefield 4 on recent sales. With 24 GB download size, it can take me up to 7 days to download.

If anyone can take backup, write on DVD and mail, i am ready to pay (i can buy you steam games, amazon games or bank transfer). If needed, i can sent pen drive.

With humblebundle and other bundles, why don't we have a thread for game backup exchange ? So we can sent game backup to each other and save bandwidth and electricity :)

Game Backup needed

* Battlefield 4 (origin)

where do you live?

Even I need BF4 backup :-(

ask s180000rpm or Digital Dude.

OP
C

chris

In the zone
why not invest the same money in good internet connection or buy the game from store :mrgreen:

Please please stop posting in bold, i am no color blind. lol, i know you love bold text :)

Only BSNL available in my area. 3G available, but costly. I have a pre-paid idea netsetter, i only use it for emergency.

Why you play local store when humblebundle give you so many games for $1/$5.

where do you live?

Cherthala, Kerala.

EDIT:

I started downloading BF4. Will take me like 4 to 5 days to finish download. Can't wait more :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom