Need For Speed - Pro Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
T159 said:
u played NFS HP2, it has some good tracks too:D
PU was the only title with real life tracks (almost).
& the last NFS with day & night track.

blackleopard92 said:
Autobahn!! from NFS:pU days? it and zone industrille were the most amazing tracks i have ever raced on... PU's strength was their tracks.. simply amazing.. all of them
yup. :D

my fav. are
#1 - Corsica
#2 - Autobahn
#3 - Scwarzwald
#4 - Monaco #3
:))

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1a/NFS_Porsche_Unleashed.jpg/250px-NFS_Porsche_Unleashed.jpg

=====================================
=====================================

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/2551/opabatofr4.th.jpg

McLaren F1, Veyron :shock: in "cars" folder.

Last edited:

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
my fav. are
#1 - Corsica
#2 - Autobahn
#3 - Scwarzwald
#4 - Monaco #3
:D

well I loved monaco no. 3 the most... :D n I still enjoy playing NFS PU too :D :D

offtopic: what's Your age s18000rpm ? just kurious :D

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
@ third eye...

man i thought that i would start hating video games once i cross 20, now i have someone who plays pc games though hes 24 :p

hehe :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
bikdel said:
@ third eye...

man i thought that i would start hating video games once i cross 20, now i have someone who plays pc games though hes 24 :p

hehe :D
well i played my first PC game in 2000 only :oops:, before that i gamed on 8 bit console, i still play those console games, nostalgia effect :))

in gaming, age plays very little part :p

as you get older, the games become better (obviously), & there's that urge to try them & beat them. 8)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
glad to know that...

was feeling that one day im gonna wake up, on my 20th birthday and kick out all the game cds/dvds that i have with me :D

V

vaibhavtek

Third Eye said:
You know the average age of game players is 30 in USA. :D

My age 14...

but completed many game link POP : Warrior Within , Cricket 2007, Doom 3, Hitman : Codename 47, Age Of Mythology + titans expanison, AOE III etc etc etc etc:D :D :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
stop boasting guys we all hav been playing since the time we first saw comp games ... pop; paratroopers etc ... ;)

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
yeah.. played too much of dave, sega games earlier... :D

i initially loved those consoles wih ROM cartridges... had almost all games released for it.. then suddenly it was useless n jumped to PC for games ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
just saw the vdos and review on star sports .... they gave the game an 89% overall rating .... it does seem good .... atleast their back to true nfs and off the story telling

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^i jus wanna kno, how you rate? (your rating system)

i mean, gameplay, detailing.... blah blah blah.

dunno why MW is liked soooo much, if its about cops, then let me tell you, it gets _______ boring after a while, the cops in MW are faaaaaar more easy to tackle, when compared with HP2.:p

in HP2, just 2-3 cops r enuf to bust (y)our rear end.

dont talk of gfx., as gfx obviously will improve with time.

------------------

i personally liked it for its Top cars (list), voice acting (cop radio) & story (ending).

hated it for lots of reason- few of them-
-a Super car getting owned by punk cars like Punto, Golf GT :?
-Super Heavy AI Drivers, we cant push them off road, but they can SHOVE us out :x:))
-Very quick AI drivers, when they crash out & fall waaay back, they can accelerate like rocket & catch us under 15seconds :|, that is when we're goin FLATOUT.

Last edited:
V

vaibhavtek

s18000rpm said:
^i jus wanna kno, how you rate? (your rating system)

I played the game and rated.
it is my raitng not seen in any site.:D :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:?

i want to know how you rated the game.

i mean for
gameplay = how much rating
story = how much rating
Cars = ?
gfx. = ?

i rate NFS PU like this...
gfx = 7 (for its time, it was the MW :p)
gameplay = 10 (especially Factory Driver Missions & Club Racing)
detailing = 10 (manual on/off lights/turn indicators ; doors, hoods... open, you can go in/out, in-car driver animation, Parts Description...)
Tracks = 9 (best combo yet, wit day & night tracks)
Cars = 10 awesome even if the game had only Porsche's. evry car differed in perfomance & handling.
Story (factory driver) = 10 , just superb, especially when you race with the chick :)) )

overall 9.3 / 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom