prathameshra

Broken In
Need for speed (2o10) title is announce today

THE NAME OF 2010 NFS TITLE IS Need for Speed Hot Pursuit WHICH IS
DEVELOPED BY Criterion Games & THE FIRST VEDIO SHOW IN E3 AT MONDAY

Last edited:

viral908

Right off the assembly line
nope, 'nfs:world' is an crossover MMORPG developed in-house(i think it's in-house). 'nfs-hot pursuit:race' is the official mainstream title developed by burnout developer criterion for 2010.
the official videos like trailers, etc will probably be available on IGN's exclusive live E3 coverage channel on youtube tomorrow or day after.
here's the link to the original news clip.
*wccftech.com/2010/06/13/nfs-finally-revealed/
and here's the link to IGN's E3 youtube channel.
*www.youtube.com/e3

ajai5777

Youngling
Great.. i played Undercover and was awesome. However i didnt got the chance to play Shift. Will be looking forward to this one :)

Shift is entirely different dude..They have changed the genre of NFS.Shift is a simulation game in which races are in tracks.We can play it in arcade mode if we enable all assists and use easy mode.Otherwise it sucks to the core.However, the graphics, cars, physics etc are great.Main issue is the thirll.. its completely lost.

Best NFS are

NFS UG
NFS UG 2
NFS MW
NFS Carbon
NFS Undercover

NFS Pro Street and NFS Shift are simulation and they are boring.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^nfs did not changed the genre.its from ug series only when they started a story based gameplay.

otherwise original nfs to nfs hot pursuit 2 is a pure mix of arcade and sim.

and shift is not boring at all if you like sims.Its the best sim out there.
shift can be said as a mature version of nfs.

have you ever played nfs porshe unleashed?

ajai5777

Youngling
I havent played it much and I am not against Sim.
I have almost completed Shift and Pro Street.But I was just playing only for the sake of completing it.But the case was different in MW,Carbon n Undercover..
I was thrilled through out the game.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^what i actually wanted to say was shift will not be good for those who dosent like sim.
for sim lovers its an amazing game.

Infact i also dont like racing genre much.Therefore i didnt liked any of the nfs series that much.
though yes from ug they started story based game.which was quite a good move from the arcade and sim type.

Top Bottom