Need excellent PMP within 15k...Urgent

ayaskant12

Broken In
If its for your wife then look for earphones that have smaller bore of earpiece
The thing is Klipsch S4 is very small and comfortable and has awesome sound but costs more
In 2k Brainwavz Re2 or M2(costlier) is good but my only gripe for selling them was thicker bore and I have small ears,
Rest you can go for Sennheiser Mx471 earbuds which will really suit a woman. I gave my wife a mx581 but they are not girly as I could not find MX471.

Rest if I remember more will let you know
My advice would be to go for MX471.
In any case I don't like in-ear phones for casual use.

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
If its for your wife then look for earphones that have smaller bore of earpiece
The thing is Klipsch S4 is very small and comfortable and has awesome sound but costs more
In 2k Brainwavz Re2 or M2(costlier) is good but my only gripe for selling them was thicker bore and I have small ears,
Rest you can go for Sennheiser Mx471 earbuds which will really suit a woman. I gave my wife a mx581 but they are not girly as I could not find MX471.

Rest if I remember more will let you know
My advice would be to go for MX471.
In any case I don't like in-ear phones for casual use.

Got it...but it doesn't seem to be in-ear? Do you think its VFM for its function? Am not able to find it on ebay or any indian online reseller...and even if it is, its costly than 2k

ayaskant12

Broken In
Actually it should ideally cost you 1300 rs max

Check some local retailers

Don't get them for 2k
Earbuds are not bad either and more comfortable even while sleeping ;)

Re2 comes in your price bracket much Better than ep630(piece of crap bro)
But still Re2 won't blow you on first listen. But if you listen to Re 2 for a month you will literally hate your creatives!!!!

S4 if you can find cheaper will be safest bet with two years warranty and awesome comfort.
Costs around 3450 under best circumstances :)

Top Bottom