need earphones under rs.500

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Never made a purchase from Aliexpress can anyone help me or guide me how to purchase. Looking for KZ Ate

Buy from sellers with ratings above 4 and adequate orders (say 1000+).

For payment, debit card works. Time to get them delivered using free shipping would be anywhere from 20-40 days depending on customs clearance.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Any suggestions for headphone with mic with in 1000rs, mine just got kaput. Will use it with phone and laptop.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
For piston try to get it from chinese sites like bang good or gearbest.

If you are comfortable getting earbuds then look at venture electronics monk plus @5usd from aliexpress official store.

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
For piston try to get it from chinese sites like bang good or gearbest.

If you are comfortable getting earbuds then look at venture electronics monk plus @5usd from aliexpress official store.

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk
Why should he go for Chinese sites if he can get it from mi own website. In India it is distributed by TVS which should be trustworthy enough.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Well, that is strange as I am sure it was available when I posted the link. Now I guess op has to follow what you suggested.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

rickenjus

In the zone
If you are going to purchase KZ ATE, below seller is safe to buy from.

KZ ATES ATE ATR HD9 Copper Driver HiFi Sport Headphones In Ear Earphone For Running With Microphone-in Earphones & Headphones from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Grou

I received mine just today. It took nearly 25 days to reach mumbai and I had to shell out 542 rupees precise, paid with my debit card. ( I added $1 coupon, got it after signing up).

They have something called buyer's protection, so if you don't get your item within 60 days, you can claim refund.

So, go ahead with your purchase, don't worry much.

Go for JBL C100SI it had a balanced bass and voice quality. Apart from that i have JBL T150A, House of Marley Little Bird EM-JE061. Both are waste.

Top Bottom