Need earphones under 1.5k

harshgupta16

Broken In
I am looking to buy a pair of earphones being a crazy music buff.

Budget: 1.5k

Uses: Strictly for music. The genres I listen to are alternative rock, pop-rock and club music (high bass).

Needs: Very strong lows without overpowering bass levels. The bass has to be punchy and strong, but should not dominate the other frequencies, as in many earphones. The highs too should be stable, without too much treble.

Priority: I'm looking for a product with the best audio quality. Reliability is also an important factor. I travel a lot in the metro, so the build quality should be good enough. The wires shouldn't be too fragile and the connections have to be strong. Overall, the earphones have got to be sturdy, they'll be under a lot of stress given my use.

I'm only looking for in-ear headphones with the best noise cancellation in it's class. Audio quality has to be the deciding factor, apart from sturdiness.

I currently own a Sennheiser CX200 Street II

shreymittal

Being Human
hey bro as you live in delhi, go to SMC international @ nehru place, and buy the soundmagic E10 @1.5k, truly awsm for their price and you can anytime go to smc and they replace soundmagic hand-to-hand, so a very good warranty period and after-sales service...

Top Bottom