about hell website of frontech:mad:

and they said

"sorry"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
plz help if any 1 hv mail me
if u r in hyd plz tell me i will come:(

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
if its an internal card then i just might be able to help you !
In fact most of the internal entry level card are based on philips 7130/7134 chipset and they work fine wit generic driver

I have a techcom internal tv tuner. But whenever i install the official driver downloaded from techcom website the card is recognised as frontech tv tuner card.It seems Techcom actually uses frontech driver coz bot of them uses same chipset under the hood.

I can mail you that driver. I f you wanna give that a try then do PM me wit your e mail address..I will mail you that driver.

OP
J

jmsajid

Right off the assembly line
if its an internal card then i just might be able to help you !
In fact most of the internal entry level card are based on philips 7130/7134 chipset and they work fine wit generic driver

I have a techcom internal tv tuner. But whenever i install the official driver downloaded from techcom website the card is recognised as frontech tv tuner card.It seems Techcom actually uses frontech driver coz bot of them uses same chipset under the hood.

I can mail you that driver. I f you wanna give that a try then do PM me wit your e mail address..I will mail you that driver.

tnx
ok i got one <jindabad google>
i will try tomorrow i will tell u
but any how then i will need 1 sw for
run program :confused:

plz mail me i will need that too

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
tnx
ok i got one <jindabad google>
i will try tomorrow i will tell u
but any how then i will need 1 sw for
run program :confused:

plz mail me i will need that too

Have you lost ur original cd that came with the card ????? if yes then it might be very difficult for you !

In fact the card will work fine with proper generic driver installed but the remote wont without the official program.

Yu can use many softwares available to watch the TV but remote wont work.Even Nero will work !

OP
J

jmsajid

Have you lost ur original cd that came with the card ????? if yes then it might be very difficult for you !

In fact the card will work fine with proper generic driver installed but the remote wont without the official program.

Yu can use many softwares available to watch the TV but remote wont work.Even Nero will work !

i lost that cd
:(

i hv no problum if remote will not work

OP
J

jmsajid

go to proogran files
find wr u extratct evrything

then go to that folder
and find 1 application for remote make desktop shortcut
start and see working r not