Need Cooling solutions!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirayu garg

Journeyman
I saw many threads on this forum about cooling solutions, so I thought to start a new thread only for cooling solutions & mods please make it sticky.

Now comeing to the point, I am going to Mumbai and need to buy some cooling stuff from Lamington road. Anyone please tell me a shop at Lamington road where I could get Arctic Silver 5. I also need hard disk cooler, plz specify 2-3 models and their price. Please tell me the address and phone numbers of the shops.
And also tell me how can I know that the things are not duplicate.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
try getting this hard drive cooler , i odnt know the price though .. it shud be around 3-4 k approx.

*www.antecindia.com/pro_details_cool_hddc.html

check the contacts for antec on the master hardware contact list sticky or visit www.antecindia.com

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
Don't know where to look for such stuff in Mumbai; never been to, in
fact. You should pay a visit to Prime ABGB there, as they are the official
Antec dealers. They may also have the AS5 and other cooling solutions,
but I'm not sure.

And, if you buy things from official dealers, you can be sure about them
not being duplicate. Do not forget to demand proper bills ...of couse
you'll have to pay taxes then.

- Yamaraj

godzi_85

In the zone
i think what should be made sticking. is where to find cooling solutions, how to build your own cooling solutions, how to mod the case for better cooling and ventilation, and also how to do stuff using matrial available to try out other wierd cooling !! lol

hmm artic silver 5( i was told) will be available at prime and mnemonic systems(borivili) for around 650 buks..

and i think you`d get hard disk coolers at lamington road.. try it and post here if you get any and from where.

OP
C

chirayu garg

Journeyman
@yamraj
I e-mailed to prime ABGB to know about the price of some stuff but a reply never came . Well tell me the add. of PRIME ABGB.
@godzi
I am coming to Mumbai for some work and not for this work only.So please let me know about some shops at Lamington road selling hdd coolers.Plz they should be under 1K
Tell me the location of Lamington road.
AND I agree with you the name of this thread and the topics discussed here should be changed.

magnet

Youngling
primeservices@vsnl.com is the web address...when i mailed them they reply the very next day....may b u hav asked some items lik speakers 4 which they r distributer of altec...and wont tell details abt other....................there address r as follow.......

Prime ABGB Pvt. Ltd.
Grd Floor, Shop no. 16,
Laxmi Bldg Compound,
Opp. to Swastik Cinema,
Lamington Road,
Mumbai - 400 004.

Mail :- primeservices@vsnl.com
Tel :- +9122 23896600 / +9122 23855500
Fax :- +9122 23885500

other details u can find by doin search with lamington as query.........also rashi peripherals,plug and play modera electronicsr the other names which i have heard...........lamington is near hajiali(10-15 mins nearer to it)....

note:::i m not doin advertisement abt the shop....but its famous.....and my next destination would b this shop.......there r many shop which doesnt provide good service.......lik cassate world where the owner is only interested in selling stuff....and becomes annoying when u enquire even a damn single thing.....

OP
C

chirayu garg

Journeyman
@magnet
I asked about antec SMPS of which they are official dealers.Anyway thank you for the address & I am not thinking that you are advertising for the shop.

magnet

Youngling
antec......hey i have posted the hardware prices of antec and altec lansing frm them only.....they mailed me...check the hardware prices sticky topic page 23

magnet

Youngling
sorry wrong page number ...page 22

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11272&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=315

godzi_85

In the zone
grant road station is the nearest..

lamnigton road is in the west..
you get out station .. and ask anyone... they will tell you.
lamington road is only 3 min walk from the station..

and dude i have`nt tried searhing for hard disk coolers at lamington road. but you`ll find quite a few at ebay.in..

magnet

Youngling
yup its near wht godzi told....other stops which r also near to it is charni road........actually its famous u will get there anyhow once u reach grant road.......lamington is in south mumbai......and comes under western railway....tak not of it

OP
C

chirayu garg

Journeyman
I can't shop at e-bay so can you please tell me about some good shops at Lamington road where I can ask for them.Please tell their add. and if possible their phone number also tell me Lamington road is in which vincity and how far it is from Thane.

magnet

Youngling
dude.....thane and lamington road r quite far away from each other............

refer this map.....thane is at top right corner...where as at the bottom left of the map u c girgaum there is lamington.....

*www.mapsofindia.com/citibank/branches/mumbai-city.gif

if u r at thane...board a train from there to dadar.......and then change the platform to western(ask someone there).......then get at charni road.....and anyone will guide u there.........

now abt shops...i gave prime abbg address...............others address u can get frm quad masters sticky topic abt master hardware list in h/w section.........or jus reach lamington u can ask local cd sellers(person selling cds on road)

if u reach lamington u will get this shops easily..........its like a market...all next to each other............

others name r

prime abbg(strictly recommended)
modera electronics
plug n play
computer selection(recomended strictly)

also the prices of this shop may b 200-500 bucks mor than other local vendors shop in the area..............but remember this ppl can b trusted or services frm them r better........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom