Need COD 4: MW Patches

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hi Guys,
I need the official patches for COD 4: MW, I searched in activision and COD's official sites, but I cannot find any patches. The downloads page in activision just shows a "Receiving Configuration" animation, but nothing gets displayed. if any one has the official patches then please share it with me . I am not sure authenticity of other sites which hosts the patches.

Alok

Adventurer
Here is patch 1.7
Download Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Patch 1.7 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower - Softpedia

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Here is patch 1.7
Download Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Patch 1.7 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare arms gamers with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower - Softpedia

1.7 requires 1.6 to be installed already.. I dont have any official patches installed. I think the patches are not cumulative.. so I need to install each and every patch :(

EDIT: I have downloaded most of the patches.. I am missing 1.4 and 1.6, without which I cannot install 1.5 and 1.7 .. still some more searching..

I got all the patches , I downloaded the missing 1.4 and 1.6 patch from gamefront :)

@Kola2842 thanks a lot for the link

@Mods: Please close this thread.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Here's the link for 1.6: Modern Warfare v1.6 Patch

and v1.4 from here: Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare | Files | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PC) v1.4 Patch | v14 | Official Patches | Game Front

Edit: Looks like you just got it. Anyway, closing thread on request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom