Need assistance on buying a good gaming mousee and keyboard..:)

Pradeepcool

Broken In
Hi Guys,

Built a new gaming rig around 4 months back with your assistance and have been enjoying playing games like farcry3,sleepingdogs,deux ex,on it.My question is:

1)I am not that good at playing games but i want to get good.and for that will the jump from the normal keyboard ,mouse to gaming mice and keyboard will help??i am very fond of first person shooter games.so will the jump help me improve??are they worth the money??

2)If so please suggest me a good gaming keyboard and mouse for under 2.5k.

i game on 1440 * 900 resolution and my config is in my signature.i am providing the resolution because there is some DPI stuff i read is associated with the mice which i dont understand.:p

rahulkadukar

Broken In
I can only suggest a mouse, Razer Deathadder. It is beyond brilliant as for keyboard I am using my laptop keyboard and I am kind of used to it now

Adrx

Broken In
Get a Razer mouse(any model will do) and keyboard not sure (Imo keyboard doesn't really matter in gaming - - any decent one will do), .... Razer mouse is like having cheat code, people with normal mouse can't compete with Razer mouse gamers in multilayer games like FPS and Dota - - It's damn nice (provided you know how to play the specific game)..

SunE

Professional Newbie
I'd suggest getting a Logitech G400 along with a Razer goliathus Control mouse pad. Buying a keyboard later will be a wise decision as mouse matters more in the games you mentioned that you play. Also getting a gaming mouse without a gaming mousepad is rather pointless as you can't use the mouse to its full potential plus you risk damaging the feet(the rubber base) of your mouse.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
For mouse Try and get a G400 and with a Razer Goliathus Speed Mousepad . As for a keyboard you can get a Logitech G105 @ 3k later when you have money , IMO mouse should be enough (for now).

heidi2521

Padawan
I'd recommend a Deathadder or a SteelSeries Sensei for a mouse. The G110 makes a fine keyboard. Control definitely. I am currently using one of the SS matte ones and it is quite good.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I am a deathadder user and i dont have any complaints.. But I would still recommend you the Logitec mouse. Based on the ergonomics you like, choose between G400 or G300 and they completely value for money.

Lately, Razer has some complaints with their mice and yeah the build doesnt last longer as I read it. Couple the mouse with a golaithus speed/control mouse pad.

As for the keyboard, i dont think its really required unless you use the macros well (specially in RPG games) or you are looking for a backlit keyboard. I bought a gaming keyboard only for its backlit capability.

The toned down variant of G110 which is G105 is more than enough and complete VFM if you are really looking for a gaming KB.

OP
P

Pradeepcool

Broken In
@all:Thanks Guys.have decided to go with Logitech G400 and Razer Speed mousepad..as for keyboard,will buy later because budget pbm..:p

Top Bottom