Need Assassins Creed 2 Save Game file

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
I was playing Assassins Creed 2 in WindowsXP SP3 in my PC...Last week I upgraded from WindowsXP to Windows 7 but forgot to take a backup of the save games...I thought it was in My Documents (for which I regularly take a backup) but it wasn't...I found out later that it was in C: drive which I had formatted...So if anyone is playing the game, I need the save game file in which Ezio is in the beginning of Venice (don't remember which memory sequence...)

Please help by passing me the file or atleast the link for one...

Thanks in advance...

Rohan_B

Journeyman
dude i have completed the game on my PC and I have only one SAVE file!! On my PS3 I think i am on the same stage as you are but I dont think that the PS3 Savegame can be converted to a PC one!!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
To have a Mission specific save file, you need to find a player who is playing the game now. And is at the same level.

I would suggest going to official Assassins Creed forums and making a request there.

Assassin's Creed & Brotherhood General Discussion - Forum Powered by Social Strata

OP
rajsujayks

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
dude i have completed the game on my PC and I have only one SAVE file!! On my PS3 I think i am on the same stage as you are but I dont think that the PS3 Savegame can be converted to a PC one!!

Yeah! I got a save game file from some website...But it's 100% done...So it's no use for me...And I don't think the PS3's save file will work either...Thank You for your attention though.. :)

To have a Mission specific save file, you need to find a player who is playing the game now. And is at the same level.

I would suggest going to official Assassins Creed forums and making a request there.

Assassin's Creed & Brotherhood General Discussion - Forum Powered by Social Strata

Thank You...I'll try it...:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom