Need aspirants for my new coupon website

elafanto

Journeyman
Its not a classified:-D
Hey, Guys I am going to invest in making of a coupon and deals website,and I need some peoples to work with me who have

* A decent knowledge of internet :lol:
* A little introduction to HTML and CSS, PHP(don't need to be expert, enough to know what is it). :)
* Should be shopping lover (specially online shopping :-D)
* Should have some free time. :cool:
* Should be in age range 15-25
* Positive attitude

I will invest on the back-end, hosting, domain and all, so you don't need to invest anything. and you have to take care of front end.

QUS:Why I am posting and searching guys here.

ANS:
* Here I can get most of the net-loving guys from my country(INDIA).
* I don't have friends, who thinks in the same way of mine, and some of them are not net lover.(That dose not mean that I don't have friends:))
* It is not possible to run a site alone or with 2-3 persons. So I need at least team of 7-8 aspirants.(Unity have a power.)
* Most of my age range friends will be here.
* TDF guys should be get some cheese for being here.

About me>:
I am neither an expert developer nor from IT background,and only know a lil thing, its just my hobby or you can say dream . It was just my dream to do these kind of things for fun, when I was in college.

Why Should You?
Some of my Techie friends run always out of money and thinks about a internet based part time income source(Same I was in my college time). So so so..... now I am in a secure Job, and able to invest on my hobbies and want to do the things what I have thought about, for that I need a team and anyone who is working with me will get his share. And team always gets benefits, when it grow :wink:.

Post here or ask me if you want to ask anything about? any querry?

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Is it like FreeKaaMaal.com | Indian Freebies, Daily Deals, Latest Offers, Discount Coupons and much more ?

Santa Maria!

Journeyman
Are you aiming to generate some sort of revenue from this venture? I fear there are far too many coupon websites out there already.
In any case, it's really great when people pursue their 'large scale' hobbies, so good luck to you!

OP
elafanto

elafanto

Journeyman
Are you aiming to generate some sort of revenue from this venture? I fear there are far too many coupon websites out there already.
In any case, it's really great when people pursue their 'large scale' hobbies, so good luck to you!

Oh, I am not aiming only revenue, If it generate it's good if not I have no problems, as it is just for fun and to work with a team.

Top Bottom